Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 15 Jan 22, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

Yes I've have the same reply. I challenged it first with BA and they still said no so I've submitted a case into CEDR last week. I was told I'd get compensation for a delayed flight on 27th November which they have offered the compensation for but I've yet to receive anything.
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 22, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by nursetina View Post
Yes I've have the same reply. I challenged it first with BA and they still said no so I've submitted a case into CEDR last week. I was told I'd get compensation for a delayed flight on 27th November which they have offered the compensation for but I've yet to receive anything.
I've not had any money for the 27th flight yet either, even though I was told it was due. Do I need to do anything?
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 22, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

Quick update, my case has been accepted by CEDR and now BA have to either settle or provide evidence of why they dispute the claim. I'll keep you updated 🤞🤞🤞 this is the claim for the 11th December flight but I also put in that I hadnt received the settlement they agreed from nov 27th flight.
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 22, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Quick update, my case has been accepted by CEDR and now BA have to either settle or provide evidence of why they dispute the claim. I'll keep you updated 🤞🤞🤞 this is the claim for the 11th December flight but I also put in that I hadnt received the settlement they agreed from nov 27th flight.
Good news, did you hear about the 27th yet? I have had our ammount confirmed but no money in the bank yet!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 22, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Good news, did you hear about the 27th yet? I have had our ammount confirmed but no money in the bank yet!
No nothing, very frustrating. I'm hoping the fact CEDR are contacting might prompt them to pay up.
Old 4 Feb 22, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Just to update that I got my money through for the 27th November flight today 😊
Old 5 Feb 22, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

Just to update that I got my money through for the 27th November flight today 😊
Well that's good to hear, let's hope we all get ours soon. Did they e mail you or did it just turn up in your bank?
Old 5 Feb 22, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Well that's good to hear, let's hope we all get ours soon. Did they e mail you or did it just turn up in your bank?
I chased it a couple of weeks back via the reply link. Then I got one back confirming the exact amount in £ that I was going to receive. I thought that would come quite quickly then but after 10 or so days no sign so I chased again. They came back saying it could take 3 weeks but the next day it was in my bank.
Old 5 Feb 22, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

I chased it a couple of weeks back via the reply link. Then I got one back confirming the exact amount in £ that I was going to receive. I thought that would come quite quickly then but after 10 or so days no sign so I chased again. They came back saying it could take 3 weeks but the next day it was in my bank.
Will send another e mail via the reply link again.
Old 13 Feb 22, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

Still nothing regarding the compensation promised for the flight on 27th Nov, despite replying on link to that e mail a few times. Today I have raised another complaint regarding non payment of compensation.
I am still waiting the outcome of my complaint through CEDR on the refusal to pay compensation for the flight on 11th December. They have until March 2nd to reply to that. I'll let you know if I get any success with either.