Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 4 May 22, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by emmabanana View Post
That’s the one I was tempted by!
I may have chosen that also if I’d not bought one a few weeks ago
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 22, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

The green is lovely might be tempted as it looks almost the same green as my luggage
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 22, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
The green is lovely might be tempted as it looks almost the same green as my luggage
In fairness Helen a lady can never have too many bags , well that’s what I tell my hubby when he says not another one
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 22, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Ive got the well you’ve got golf shirts and the latest
Ian decided he wanted custom fit golf clubs so that’s another string to my bow and we wont mention your issues with BA putter that i brought home in a case as we were turfed out with covid . Then packed it back in a case to go to Antigua so he was sure he was leaving it in Florida played with it in Antigua and slithered do I want to leave it brought it back from Florida and yes you guessed it troped it all the way back to Florida in January where it currently resides till the next time or I whack him with it or run over it on the drive so he darent mention any shopping issues right now

D
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 22, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by emmabanana View Post
That’s the one I was tempted by!
Love it. Just bought a mustard mini Jen one but the green has been in and out of my shopping cart a few times tonight. I could get the Zoe for work. I’d love if they brought that out in the orange.
Old 5 May 22, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
emmabanana
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
I love mine it’s packed for our trip to London tomorrow just my iPad Pro to put on
Only issue and it’s nothing my favourite stay cool water bottle is just a bit too big for the
Insulated pocket but it fits in I use that pocket for my sunglasses case or brolly
It fits quite a lot then! Good to know it fits the iPad Pro too, It’s the organisation that appeals to me my current bag i rummage to find anything !
emmabanana is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 22, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
emmabanana
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Love it. Just bought a mustard mini Jen one but the green has been in and out of my shopping cart a few times tonight. I could get the Zoe for work. I’d love if they brought that out in the orange.
I thought your mustard looked good too, and if they did bring it out in the orange that would be a tough call for me!
emmabanana is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 22, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
emmabanana
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Forest32 View Post
Don’t know if this has been mentioned but if you use the code ‘EMMACRUISES’ you get 20% off at Mia Tui. That was enough to convince me to get one!
Thanks for posting this, I just used it to order the green mini Jen !
Old 5 May 22, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
You lot are such a bad influence.
I ordered the Zoe in green as my bag for school.

I was tempted by the free packing cubes code and the 20% discount but eventually went for the free shoulder bag code shoulder21 and got the Lottie free in the new beautiful orange colour so win win for me.
Old 5 May 22, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
emmabanana
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
You lot are such a bad influence.
I ordered the Zoe in green as my bag for school.

I was tempted by the free packing cubes code and the 20% discount but eventually went for the free shoulder bag code shoulder21 and got the Lottie free in the new beautiful orange colour so win win for me.
That seems like a good choice, all the offers were very good.