Old 12 May 22, 07:09 AM  
Link to this Post
bambikate
VIP Dibber

bambikate's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 25
Originally Posted by moosha View Post
Oh does that mean you have to use a VPN? Because I have no clue how to do that 🤣
Yes, I didn't either until a few weeks ago I bought NORD VPN on a special offer and used that but you can get free ones. Download the app then choose USA and click connect, then go to US WDW website and login to MDE thing to buy tickets - special events and it's there

IG: _disneykate_
YouTube: DisneyKate
bambikate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 07:10 AM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Slore View Post
Can I ask how please? I’m getting the tickets aren’t available yet on the VPN but without the VPN it’s sending me to the UK bit. Annoyingly it’s saying I’m not eligible to sign in too!
Yes, this is pretty frustrating since I’ve spent nearly an hour trying to buy these tickets and now it turns out it’s because of the UK site. Trying to get ready for the school run, DH (the technical department) isn’t here and I can’t access VPN sites on my laptop as they’re blocked. I don’t understand why Disney has made the tickets only available on the US site when all resort guests are eligible.

End rant 🤣

Does this mean they’ll be available on the UK site later?
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 07:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Yes, this is pretty frustrating since I’ve spent nearly an hour trying to buy these tickets and now it turns out it’s because of the UK site. Trying to get ready for the school run, DH (the technical department) isn’t here and I can’t access VPN sites on my laptop as they’re blocked. I don’t understand why Disney has made the tickets only available on the US site when all resort guests are eligible.

End rant 🤣

I’m the same as you ,I can only go opening night so worried all the Americans will have booked it by the time we get to book

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 07:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Slore
Very Serious Dibber

End rant 🤣

I’ve managed to sort it now by logging in with the one time passcode on a VPN. It looks like they’ll only be on sale in the UK via the phone number.
Slore is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 07:32 AM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

I’ve managed to sort it now by logging in with the one time passcode on a VPN. It looks like they’ll only be on sale in the UK via the phone number.
Glad you got it sorted. I just bought a VPN (Nord VPN) but can’t access it as my iPad and phone won’t connect to its website or anything.

So now I have a subscription I can’t use and no MNSSHP tickets. Great start to the day 🤣.

If anyone can tell me how I allow my iPad to connect to the VPN that would be most appreciated thanks 😊.
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 07:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakebullet
Earning My Ears

It's telling me they're not available to purchase yet even though I'm logged in and it's showing my hotel reservations. Frustrating!
Jakebullet is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 07:38 AM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Glad you got it sorted. I just bought a VPN (Nord VPN) but can’t access it as my iPad and phone won’t connect to its website or anything.

So now I have a subscription I can’t use and no MNSSHP tickets. Great start to the day 🤣.

If anyone can tell me how I allow my iPad to connect to the VPN that would be most appreciated thanks 😊.
Download the TunnelBear app from the apple store if you can’t get your vpn to work. You get x amount of data to use each month, free,and it will be plenty to order Tix and magicbands.
aprilshack is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 07:39 AM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jakebullet View Post
It's telling me they're not available to purchase yet even though I'm logged in and it's showing my hotel reservations. Frustrating!
You have to log in a second time as you are purchasing something. The sign in isn’t obvious. Try looking in the top right corner in the events page to sign in again. You need a vpn to make the site think you are in the USA. Otherwise use the 0800 for tix.

Edited at 07:41 AM.
aprilshack is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 07:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Slore
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
Download the TunnelBear app from the apple store if you can’t get your vpn to work. You get x amount of data to use each month, free,and it will be plenty to order Tix and magicbands.
I second this. I used TunnelBear today for the first time. It only used 73MB and that’s with all the faff I had.

I think with VPN it asks you to allow it in configuration on Apple devices but it should pop up for you.
Slore is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 07:44 AM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

I second this. I used TunnelBear today for the first time. It only used 73MB and that’s with all the faff I had.

I think with VPN it asks you to allow it in configuration on Apple devices but it should pop up for you.
It does.