Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 12 May 22, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
Download the TunnelBear app from the apple store if you can’t get your vpn to work. You get x amount of data to use each month, free,and it will be plenty to order Tix and magicbands.
Originally Posted by Slore View Post
I second this. I used TunnelBear today for the first time. It only used 73MB and that’s with all the faff I had.

I think with VPN it asks you to allow it in configuration on Apple devices but it should pop up for you.
It does.
Thank you both. I can’t get it to go past the email confirmation page though as the website won’t load up when I click on ‘verify email.’ It just says it can’t connect to the webpage. I’ve turned off wifi and tried doing it through mobile data and it’s still not working 😫.
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 07:49 AM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by moosha View Post
Thank you both. I can’t get it to go past the email confirmation page though as the website won’t load up when I click on ‘verify email.’ It just says it can’t connect to the webpage. I’ve turned off wifi and tried doing it through mobile data and it’s still not working 😫.
You’ve tried with another vpn? If so make sure that is turned off.
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakebullet
Earning My Ears

There's nowhere to sign in again, I'm using a VPN so it thinks I'm in the USA, I managed to get magic bands this way. It just won't give me a live link
Jakebullet is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 07:53 AM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

You’ve tried with another vpn? If so make sure that is turned off.
I didn’t get to that point with the other one either as it just won’t load up any webpages to do with VPNs 🤣 So now I have two VPNs I can’t use.

Will try again after the school run but it really shouldn’t be this complicated 😫 As someone else said we’re eligible to buy the tickets with a resort reservation.
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 07:53 AM  
Link to this Post
caro
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Slore View Post
Can I ask how please? I’m getting the tickets aren’t available yet on the VPN but without the VPN it’s sending me to the UK bit. Annoyingly it’s saying I’m not eligible to sign in too!
Are you logged into MDE?
caro is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
caro
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Jakebullet View Post
There's nowhere to sign in again, I'm using a VPN so it thinks I'm in the USA, I managed to get magic bands this way. It just won't give me a live link
It takes ages to load the log in bit, but eventually it appears at the top like on the UK site
caro is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

The sign in is in the top right hand corner of the MDE if you are on a laptop. It’s quite small and easy to miss. It’s not an obvious whole page thing like the magicbands. You think you are already signed in but you have to do it again to make a purchase.
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caro View Post
It takes ages to load the log in bit, but eventually it appears at the top like on the UK site
Quality I.T. From Disney as ever.
Old 12 May 22, 07:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Slore
Very Serious Dibber

It worked for me by closing everything and using this link:

disneyworld.disney.go/ev...lloween-party/

Clicking the 3 lines at the top and signing in the account. It wouldn’t accept my password even after I reset it but they can send you a one time email code. All went smoothly then.
Slore is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 08:00 AM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Anyone tix appeared in MDE yet?