Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 12 May 22, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Anyone trying to get in via vpn and not getting anywhere. Close all your Disney pages. Close vpn. Switch on Vpn. Go into the Disney site. See if that works.
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 08:11 AM  
Link to this Post
damaged
Apprentice Imagineer

£500 for 4 of us on our dates . As much as i would love to go again i don't think i can justify that price
Upcoming: Feb 24' - Hubby's 40th
damaged is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakebullet
Earning My Ears

Nothing works for me I've tried clearing my cookies, refreshing, closing the VPN and connecting again, I never get that 2nd sign in option. For anyone using Nord that got it to work, can you share the server number you're on?
Jakebullet is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Slore
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Jakebullet View Post
Nothing works for me I've tried clearing my cookies, refreshing, closing the VPN and connecting again, I never get that 2nd sign in option. For anyone using Nord that got it to work, can you share the server number you're on?
I only had to sign in the once on that link I sent in an earlier post. Have you tried using that link?

If it helps I used the free data on TunnelBear and it worked ok.
Slore is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
IanSkellington
Proud to wear my Ears

Windscribe VPN works, and is free for 10GB of usage, so you don’t need to sign up for a paid VPN.
Similar to others it wouldn’t accept my password when trying to logon to the US site, but the one time passcode solves that. I was then able to buy the tickets for the date we wanted. So far I’ve just had an email saying the purchase is pending, but I can see the amount pending against my credit card so hopefully all ok.
For those that need to call, the message on the 0800 number says opening hours at midday to 10pm.
IanSkellington is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakebullet
Earning My Ears

Yes I'm going in on that link, it does come up with a big blue box saying purchase tickets but you click that and it goes on to another page saying they're not available yet
Jakebullet is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Slore
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Jakebullet View Post
Yes I'm going in on that link, it does come up with a big blue box saying purchase tickets but you click that and it goes on to another page saying they're not available yet
Oh no. I’m really not sure what else to suggest sorry. Hope you get it sorted though!
Slore is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakebullet
Earning My Ears

Thanks, I'll keep trying until 12 then join the queue on the phones! Maybe it's because I'm staying at the cheapos hotel at the All Star Movies!
Old 12 May 22, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Finally got it to work 🎉🎉🥳🥳

Thanks April for the tunnelbear recommendation, I managed to get it to work on my laptop and then the process on the Disney US site was quite straightforward.

The link I saw on the other forum was disneyworld.disney.go/tickets/events/ I clicked on that, signed in, and then I think I went into ‘special events’ and then ‘MNSSP’ again (wouldn’t be Disney technology without going round the houses a few times) and then it came up saying tickets were available for resort guests and I could click our date.

The only thing is it’s saying my order is being processed. I’ve had an email saying my order is pending processing and I’ll get another email once it’s done. Is that normal?

Thanks April, Kate and everyone else who’s helped with my technically challenged panic this morning. I honestly don’t understand why Disney hasn’t made this easier for International guests with resort reservations though!
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post
IanSkellington
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by moosha View Post
The only thing is it’s saying my order is being processed. I’ve had an email saying my order is pending processing and I’ll get another email once it’s done. Is that normal?
My email says the same. Not had a further email yet, maybe a bit later when Disney in the US are awake?
IanSkellington is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List