Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 12 May 22, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Peanutt
VIP Dibber

Peanutt's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by IanSkellington View Post
My email says the same. Not had a further email yet, maybe a bit later when Disney in the US are awake?
Same for me
Peanutt is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Slore
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by IanSkellington View Post
My email says the same. Not had a further email yet, maybe a bit later when Disney in the US are awake?
I’m the same too. Although some people on another thread who booked earlier said it’s linked to their MDE already. It does say up to 24 hours to redeem so I’m not worrying yet.
Slore is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Pending is completely normal.
Lots of people are booking so it’s taking time to go through them.
May take a little longer but it’s nothing to worry about.
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Pinchy
Imagineer

Do you have to buy in dollars?
Pinchy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pinchy View Post
Do you have to buy in dollars?
If you want to buy them via the Disney site (which is the only option atm) then yes.
I’m assuming like other years that other ticket sellers will get them from the 18th so may be able to buy them in Sterling.
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
If you want to buy them via the Disney site (which is the only option atm) then yes.
I’m assuming like other years that other ticket sellers will get them from the 18th so may be able to buy them in Sterling.
We got ours from Attraction Tickets in 2018 (in pounds obviously). They have an MNSSHP page but just says tickets not available. I’d expect they will be next week though.
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
xcited4disney
Earning More Ears

I am trying to book tickets. I have the vpn but trying to use my husbands cc for the avios. It's different to my card which is on MDE. I have got him to add his card too on his account but it is not working when I try to purchase the tickets. It said card not being processed.
Then I had the genius idead to log into his mde page and tried to purchase them that way but it is still saying that the card cannot be processed! Not sure what to do next?
xcited4disney is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Yay, ours are booked
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
red cuillen
Excited about Disney

This vpn business was quite fustrating, we have mcafee vpn as part of our security package but not needed to use it till now. It shows that we are accessing the internet via the vpn but we couldn't get the web page to stick with the USA site. So downloaded tunnelbear as suggested by April - straight in, no issues, booked! Trying now to understand how the mcafee vpn works/doesn't work!
red cuillen is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
IanSkellington
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by red cuillen View Post
This vpn business was quite fustrating, we have mcafee vpn as part of our security package but not needed to use it till now. It shows that we are accessing the internet via the vpn but we couldn't get the web page to stick with the USA site. So downloaded tunnelbear as suggested by April - straight in, no issues, booked! Trying now to understand how the mcafee vpn works/doesn't work!
I suspect your McAfee one is a standard VPN to encrypt internet traffic, but not route you via a different country. So you would just be creating an encrypted connection to the UK Disney site. Hope that makes sense :-)
IanSkellington is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List