Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 12 May 22, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishgirl1
VIP Dibber

[QUOTE=RT's;15444519]I've used the VPN and logged intoMDE but don't have the option to purchase. Staying at the Dolphin... any ideas? 😭[/QUOT

Maybe double check the reservation is linked in MDE, I have a Contemporary and Swan Reserve reservation and it highlighted the MNSSHP dates for both reservations. I could purchase for the Swan Reserve date no problem, except for the fact the booking is still pending 6 hours later!
scottishgirl1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
Imagineer

Originally Posted by phi2012 View Post
Like many of you awaiting an email of confirmation rather than just the pending email. But sure it will come a bit later. 🤞😊 Just looking forward to surprising my girls with the party on the 19th August now. Planning on doing a Halloween themed evening on Sat, with muppets haunted mansion and some goodies to tell them. Then we can all get excited together planning costumes. 😁
Booked tickets 08:00 and confirmation came at 13:14… 😄
Old 12 May 22, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
Imagineer

Originally Posted by RT's View Post
I've used the VPN and logged intoMDE but don't have the option to purchase. Staying at the Dolphin... any ideas? 😭
Click the spy glass on the MDE app and search for mickeys not so scary…. And it’ll pop up. Click the link and scroll down all the way to the Tickets on sale section, it’s after the date information. You should find a link that will take you from MDE into your web browser onto WDW site where you will need to sign in. From here you will likely need to scroll down a bit but a purchase ticket link should be visible. Et voilà, click through, enter details and you’re good to go…
Old 12 May 22, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Bondy007 View Post
Booked tickets 08:00 and confirmation came at 13:14… 😄
Booked mine at 8.37 am and got the confirmation at 2.16 pm so if anyone’s waiting for theirs, could be 5-6 hours from booking 😊.
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Rapscallion
Helping Minnie

Originally Posted by Rapscallion View Post
I had the same problem this morning, paying with Revolut. Haven't resolved it yet. I'm hoping they become available to buy via the MDE app without the need for the VPN today.
Quick update on this.
I tried again at about 1:30pm and the purchase went through first time (same card).

Could have just been the time that did it, or maybe that this time I had pre-added my newer Revolut card to MDE. This morning when I tried I was entering the card details fresh for the first time.

Anyway it is showing up as a purchased ticket for each of us in MDE straight away.
Rapscallion is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
RT's
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

[QUOTE=scottishgirl1;15444546]
I've used the VPN and logged intoMDE but don't have the option to purchase. Staying at the Dolphin... any ideas? 😭[/QUOT

Maybe double check the reservation is linked in MDE, I have a Contemporary and Swan Reserve reservation and it highlighted the MNSSHP dates for both reservations. I could purchase for the Swan Reserve date no problem, except for the fact the booking is still pending 6 hours later!
It's definitely linked - I'm stumped!
On hold on the phone now...1hr so far
DLP- Hotel Cheyenne - June 2011 : FL- Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando - April 2013 : FL- Disney's Caribbean Beach & Hard Rock Hotel - April 2016 : FL- WDW Yacht Club & Loews Royal Pacific - October 2017 : DLP- Santa Fe - February 2018 : WDW - Yacht Club - October 2019 : FL- Lowes Portofino Bay & WDW Dolphin- August 2022
RT's is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
RT's
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by Bondy007 View Post
Click the spy glass on the MDE app and search for mickeys not so scary…. And it’ll pop up. Click the link and scroll down all the way to the Tickets on sale section, it’s after the date information. You should find a link that will take you from MDE into your web browser onto WDW site where you will need to sign in. From here you will likely need to scroll down a bit but a purchase ticket link should be visible. Et voilà, click through, enter details and you’re good to go…
Thank you for this. Tried this route but showing not available yet. I'm flummoxed 🤷 trying to get through on the phone.

DLP- Hotel Cheyenne - June 2011 : FL- Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando - April 2013 : FL- Disney's Caribbean Beach & Hard Rock Hotel - April 2016 : FL- WDW Yacht Club & Loews Royal Pacific - October 2017 : DLP- Santa Fe - February 2018 : WDW - Yacht Club - October 2019 : FL- Lowes Portofino Bay & WDW Dolphin- August 2022
RT's is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Twiggy1953
Apprentice Imagineer

Twiggy1953's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I’ve got the confirmation now (08:19 - 13.45) and the tickets are showing in Tickets and Passes, but shouldn’t they show in Future Plans? I’ve tried to link them but can’t seem to make it work. Any ideas?
I know it’s not really necessary but I’m a bit ≈≈≈≈ with stuff like this🥹
Twiggy1953 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
RescueRangers
Apprentice Imagineer

Thank you for this. Tried this route but showing not available yet. I'm flummoxed 🤷 trying to get through on the phone.

Make sure your logged in on the web browsers, as that’s the screen that shows if your not logged in to disneyworld.com

I have posted a buying guide
RescueRangers is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
Imagineer

As rescueranger says, on that screen you see “not currently available “, scroll back to the top, it will show “sign in” as highlighted, click and sign in. You will then be able to book.