Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 12 May 22, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
fletchie148
Imagineer

Great news for you
2000 - Disney All Star Movies 2000 - 2007 - Quality Inn International. 2005 - Quality Inn Suites 2008 - The Fountains 2009 - Orange Lake 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Vista Cay 2017. The Grove Resort & Spa 2018
Majorca - Tonga Towers 2019. Orange Lake 2020 - never happened. Orange Lake 2022. Orange Lake 2023. Voco Dubai 2024
fletchie148 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
levtweeney
Imagineer

levtweeney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Wow so pleased your results were clear mate. That must have been real scary.

Hawaii here you come.

Take care
Old 12 May 22, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Imagineer

Such a worrying time, but glad the news is good and the future is positive 🙏
TheHughesCrew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
salmim
Imagineer

salmim's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Very happy about your good news.
Onwards and upwards 👍
salmim is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by JAF View Post
Good news. Admit to chasing dh to get a check when he kept wanting to go during the night. Fortunately found to be okay.

We lost a dear friend at and early age from this disease. Would also ask men who might be fobbed off with waiting times to pester for checks if necessary as our friend had to wait too long for further tests and by then it had metastasised and got into his bones and brain. He was told had he had the additional tests they would have been able to deal with it and he would have survived.
That is absolutely terrible. I am pleased to say that the Consultant that dealt with me has been both timely and excellent, even phoning me in person today, asking whether I had yet received my letter.

He also joked that in recommending the services of his colleague in T Wells, he was in fact, doing himself out of a fee for a TURP!

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by levtweeney View Post
Wow so pleased your results were clear mate. That must have been real scary.

Hawaii here you come.

Take care
Thankyou, Mr Tweeney.

It has certainly come as a bit of a relief!

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Fantastic news, so happy for you! 💜
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Can't have been easy for you CFB, here in the UK or in the US (and still you shared a fantastic TR).
So glad it's good news for you.

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Great news CFB
And thank you for being honest enough to tell your story
My dad has prostate cancer and had a successful op to remove it all about 10-12 years ago I guess .
He is still with as a very active 82 year old and yet I still haven’t been for any checks

I really need to rectify that situation so thank you again for reminding me that, even though it sounds like a promising outcome for you, we aren’t all infallible
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads

Edited at 11:05 PM.
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
storm
Imagineer

Excellent news
Risk Checker for those that don't know the info prostatecanceruk
storm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List