Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 23 May 22, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
I was going to start a thread about her, but it’s too upsetting after what happened to my parents
She is a JOKE 😡🤬😡🤬
She is like a cat with nine lives & unfortunately if they keep letting her go the people she crashes into & kills won’t be so lucky ☹️
The judges will have blood on their hands 😢
She needs locking up & some serious help
Poor kids what an example she is 🤦🤷🙄
I thought of you when I read this 💗💗.
I just hope she learns her lesson before she takes someone’s life!
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 22, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

She disgusts me, she must have something on someone very high up to keep getting away with everything she does! It’s an absolute joke!
Princess Ariel is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 22, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
levtweeney
Imagineer

levtweeney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I always thought that if there were aggravating factors like driving while drunk, driving with drugs in your system, driving while disqualified or having had many driving convictions (all of which Katie has had) then the chance of prison increases.

I’m not sure of the reality though of jailing serial driving offenders like Katie but I doubt it is that high. There just would not be enough jail cells for that amount of people.

I think she needs a short, sharp, shock and 3 months inside may just do her good in the long run.
Old 23 May 22, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Dinglebert View Post
Personally while I can take to her at all and she is clearly her own worst enemy, I do feel the press just sell newspapers off her back. They also throw in needless digs. From the link to this story comes the line

The troubled celebrity, 43, who has been banned from the roads six times, was clocked driving over the 60mph speed limit in a BMW close to her mucky mansion in Horsham, West Sussex, police claim.

Did the police really describe her mansion as mucky or is the press having a go?
Believe it or not, she has a programme called ‘Katie Price’s Mucky Mansion’. It was not a dig by the Press or anybody else.

She is actually proud of, and makes money through her ‘mucky’ lifestyle. Being a ‘slattern’ is clearly the way to get on in life, these days. Certain sections of the community actually aspire to be like her!

I have not watched it.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 06:09 PM.
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 22, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Shame also on the judges who have let her off so far, obviously being lenient hasn’t done her any good as she hasn’t learned any Lessons. Even if she killed someone she probably wouldn’t show any remorse. She should be locked up.
Old 23 May 22, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
Believe it or not, she has a programme called ‘Katie Price’s Mucky Mansion’. It was not a dig by the Press or anybody else.

She is actually proud of, and makes money through her ‘mucky’ lifestyle. Being a ‘slattern’ is clearly the way to get on in life, these days. Certain sections of the community actually aspire to be like her!

I have not watched it.
Ah that explains that then! I'm not very up to date on her current televisual presence, or indeed her previous broadcast masterpieces. I did once accidently catch a video in which she starred while searching for farm vehicles, but I immediately washed out my eyes with soap.
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 22, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
CarolynU
Imagineer

CarolynU's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Without a doubt she deserves jail time before she kills an innocent victim. I always feel that how would a judge feel if it was their husband, wife, son, daughter, mother, father, sister or brother that becomes that victim?
Would they still allow her straight back driving on the streets, because let’s face it no fine, ban or stays in The Priory or community service are likely to succeed.
I saw photos of her on designer shopping sprees whilst in there and I also read about her barrister claiming that certain community service was unsuitable due to her severe foot injury?! It didn’t seem to impact her shopping ability, nor her bankruptcy her new holidays, and additional cosmetic surgery!
She seems completely above the law as it applies to most members of the public.
Old 24 May 22, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
CarolynU
Imagineer

CarolynU's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
So she is free to do the same again from today apparently with a further ban? fine or whatever!
Apparently she was never going to face jail as this was a single offence she was being tried for!
So until the next time then……..!
Old 25 May 22, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by CarolynU View Post
So she is free to do the same again from today apparently with a further ban? fine or whatever!
Apparently she was never going to face jail as this was a single offence she was being tried for!
So until the next time then……..!
I have just read she been told could face jail and she has entered guilty plee, I wont hold my breathe though bet its a suspended sentence!
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
ROBBOTOO
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Donz1979 View Post
I have just read she been told could face jail and she has entered guilty plee, I wont hold my breathe though bet its a suspended sentence!
Seems she got off yesterday with some rule that I’d have thought would be allowed for someone with a first non really serious offence. How she came under this who only knows.

Now has pleaded guilty today to breaching a restraining order. Bet she gets off with that too!
ROBBOTOO is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List