Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 26 May 22, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
ArsenalShadow
Trying for More Ears

Sorry for stupid question number 1, what is POP?
ArsenalShadow is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Rossmasa
VIP Dibber

Pop Century Resort , we’ve just booked for December 2023 🙂
Caribbean Beach Resort August 2016
Coronado Springs Resort August 2014, 2015, 2017 2018, 2019 (Gran Destino)
Art Of Animation December 2021 2022
Pop Century May 2023 & Christmas New Year 2023/2024
Rossmasa is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
zdickens
Imagineer

zdickens's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by ArsenalShadow View Post
Sorry for stupid question number 1, what is POP?
Pop Century

Oct 2022 - California Tour, Nov 2019 - Disney’s AKL & RPR, May 2017 - Disney's OKW & HRH, Oct 2014 - Disney's OKW & HRH, Oct 2012 - Disney's POFQ & HRH, Sep 2011 - DLP Hotel Cheyenne, Nov 2010 - Disney's CBR & RPR, Oct 2008 - Disney's All Star Movies & HRH, Nov 2006 - Disney's All Star Sports, Oct 2000 - Holiday Inn Nikki Bird (Kissimmee), Sep 1996 - Quality Inn International
zdickens is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
zdickens
Imagineer

zdickens's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I’m waiting for Wilderness Lodge but not showing yet.

Oct 2022 - California Tour, Nov 2019 - Disney’s AKL & RPR, May 2017 - Disney's OKW & HRH, Oct 2014 - Disney's OKW & HRH, Oct 2012 - Disney's POFQ & HRH, Sep 2011 - DLP Hotel Cheyenne, Nov 2010 - Disney's CBR & RPR, Oct 2008 - Disney's All Star Movies & HRH, Nov 2006 - Disney's All Star Sports, Oct 2000 - Holiday Inn Nikki Bird (Kissimmee), Sep 1996 - Quality Inn International
zdickens is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
ArsenalShadow
Trying for More Ears

Did you book direct with Disney? Were just trying to decide on which resort to stay now... I notice ATD only giving $100 spending credit but direct with disney its $200
ArsenalShadow is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
ArsenalShadow
Trying for More Ears

Are you just booking your resort now and then doing your flights when they come on sale? Were looking at end of August.
Old 26 May 22, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Did you book direct with Disney? Were just trying to decide on which resort to stay now... I notice ATD only giving $100 spending credit but direct with disney its $200
I’d book direct. More $ at the end of the day. We’re also waiting for a quote from Ascot Travel (Orlando Attractions). I also want to give My Magic Holidays a ring and see if they can do anything for us.

But, I suspect they’re having the same issues with standard rooms. 🙄
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Jo
Imagineer

Are you just booking your resort now and then doing your flights when they come on sale? Were looking at end of August.
We just booked resort now, we only booked 1 week as well as we are looking at doing another week but at a DVC resort.

We have booked direct with Disney for Port Orleans French Quarter (POFQ), we went for a Garden view room. We was due to stay here in 2020 but got delayed due to covid and then when we moved it POFQ wasn't open so went for Art of Animation instead.

We visited POFQ in December and really loved it, felt relaxed atmosphere and a smaller resort then some of them.

We will booked flights for next July when they are released. We usually use BA and will fly into MCO or Tampa.
August 2018 - Villa at Oak Island Community
December 2021 - Art of Animation Cars Suite
Disney Jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Behappy
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disney Jo View Post
We just booked resort now, we only booked 1 week as well as we are looking at doing another week but at a DVC resort.

We have booked direct with Disney for Port Orleans French Quarter (POFQ), we went for a Garden view room. We was due to stay here in 2020 but got delayed due to covid and then when we moved it POFQ wasn't open so went for Art of Animation instead.

We visited POFQ in December and really loved it, felt relaxed atmosphere and a smaller resort then some of them.

We will booked flights for next July when they are released. We usually use BA and will fly into MCO or Tampa.
Do you mind me asking, did you book POFQ today? It’s not showing up for me to book 😔
Old 26 May 22, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Jo
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Behappy View Post
Do you mind me asking, did you book POFQ today? It’s not showing up for me to book 😔
Yes I did, I have read a few times that it wasn't showing and it wasn't for me at first. I am deaf in one ear (so when asleep I can't hear anything and have visual alarms, and have requested an accessible room (for hearing), when I chose this it appeared as one of the available options.

I have read that in previous years the rooms not showing straight away is quite normal and I would keep checking over the coming weeks.
August 2018 - Villa at Oak Island Community
December 2021 - Art of Animation Cars Suite
Disney Jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List