Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 26 May 22, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
ollie87
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by TigerGirl View Post
Sadly, people who are not as clued up as us will make rash bookings thinking that these are the cheapest rooms available. My dates and prices are up at ATD but waiting for Disney to upload the standard rooms.
TUI's site has the standard rooms as options. But the prices are a bit eye-watering at the moment.

Two people staying 7 nights at CBR in September in a standard room with flights, transfers, hotel, plus a total of $700-ish of credit is coming up as: £4081.82.

Yeah it's a different hotel but we paid £3,600 for the same week for this year staying at CSR. And the credit we're getting is basically the same.

Reckon we could do a Safari or have an amazing Caribbean holiday for that.

Edited at 11:14 AM.
ollie87 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
AMH
Proud to wear my Ears

I booked two waterview rooms today at the yacht club, booked 1 person in per room and when they release the standard I'll downgrade and add the rest of the party but if for some strange reason they don't become available the waterview is actually cheaper than it usually is so not the end of the world for us. We missed our 2021 trip so made a bit of a saving by not going.
AMH is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
They better release standard for our dates. We can’t afford to stay in any other level of room at CSR 😂😂
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Diagon
New Poster (5)

Attraction tickets are saying the rooms that aren't available on Disney aren't available with them either. System error this morning meant they showed.

Is it still likely they'll appear in a few days?
Diagon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Originally Posted by Diagon View Post
Attraction tickets are saying the rooms that aren't available on Disney aren't available with them either. System error this morning meant they showed.

I don’t know if it will be days- never had this happen to me before. All I can say is there’s no way all the standard rooms have just sold out. 😂🤷

For our dates, CBR isn’t even there 😆
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Diagon View Post

More than likely.
Seems to happen every year.
ScoopsAhoy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida Gator
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by tracey1302 View Post
I don’t know if it will be days- never had this happen to me before. All I can say is there’s no way all the standard rooms have just sold out. 😂🤷

For our dates, CBR isn’t even there 😆

Same for ours, we are looking for September 2023 at CBR
Florida Gator is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Originally Posted by Florida Gator View Post
Same for ours, we are looking for September 2023 at CBR
We’re wanting CSR - only King or above available at the moment but I was just using that as an example of how ridiculous this room availability thing is.

Sure, the whole resort has just sold out for those dates, and for yours as well. Outrageous.

Come on Disney, just release the flippin’ rooms. You’ll still get the bookings! 🙄
Old 26 May 22, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
To disney we go
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by tracey1302 View Post
We’re wanting CSR - only King or above available at the moment but I was just using that as an example of how ridiculous this room availability thing is.

Sure, the whole resort has just sold out for those dates, and for yours as well. Outrageous.

Come on Disney, just release the flippin’ rooms. You’ll still get the bookings! 🙄
All of the above particularly -

Just release the Flippin rooms!
To disney we go is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
TigerGirl
Very Serious Dibber

Bored now... ;-)
TigerGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List