Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 15 May 22, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
di5ney
Being a bit Goofy

May 2023

Hi, what is the weather usually like in May? Also what are the crowds like? Considering doing a last minute deal next year. We usually go end of june into july. Thanks!
di5ney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 22, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

I love May, my favourite time of the year to go, normally the first two weeks as the later you go In May the wetter it gets and it gets hot hot hot 😀
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 22, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Levjohn
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Orlandoguy View Post
I love May, my favourite time of the year to go, normally the first two weeks as the later you go In May the wetter it gets and it gets hot hot hot 😀
Was told 30+ years ago to avoid the period from end of May to start of September,so when do we always go ? First 2/3 weeks in June lol.

Edited at 06:50 PM.
Levjohn is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 22, 01:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Jillzo
slightly serious Dibber

We are here now and we will definitely be coming again! We normally come in September, but I think this weather suits us, it's hot! But not humid, so alot more pleasant.
I can't comment on crowds as we keep getting told it's not normally this busy in May! But I think it's everyone with rescheduled holidays (like us!)
Jillzo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 22, 02:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We’ve been here since April 30th and it’s been very hot with virtually no rain until Friday evening when we had a storm and another last night
It’s been very busy but we’ve managed it well and have done everything we wanted to even without Genie +
We’ve both said we would come back at this time of year
Old 17 May 22, 06:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Dutchdisneyfan
Apprentice Imagineer

also Flower and Garden festival <3
Dutchdisneyfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 22, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
lcm23
Very Serious Dibber

We arrived 28th April and just returned home on 14th May. We saw rain twice. Once was a huge downpour but very late at night/early hours so we were back in hotel by then and once around 9pm which was just a light rain shower. It was not humid at all during our stay but was hot. Everyday was very high 20's/early 30's. Most days had a nice breeze but the last couple of days there was hardly any breeze and the heat was intense. I've only ever been later in the year either late Sept into Oct or early Nov and this latest trip has been the best weather wise.

Crowds... it was busy and definitely more so towards the last few days of our trip, however I can't really compare crowds to our previous trips as we all know this year is exceptionally busy due to pent up demand following the pandemic.
lcm23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List