Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 18 Sep 18, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

mine is all messed up!
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 18, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

The PP posted after midday, Wilma.

PP if today is your fastpass day, I’d suggest it’s the app being glitchy and you may have more luck ringing Disney.

Edited at 01:13 PM.
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 18, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
wilma-bride
Imagineer

wilma-bride's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by scouse_minx View Post
The OP posted after midday, Wilma.

OP if today is your fastpass day, I’d suggest it’s the app being glitchy and you may have more luck ringing Disney.
You will see I deleted my post, I was actually responding to the person a few posts up from mine who asked what time the lines opened and then edited her post, so I deleted mine.

The OP actually posted 6 days ago

Edited at 12:56 PM.
wilma-bride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 18, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Mkitty
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Our fp booking opens up on Thursday, but when I click on get fp, it keeps showing a screen saying does everyone have tickets. When I look at out tickets on the ticket section of mde it shows our 14 day tickets. Can anybody help with what I need to do? Thanks
Mkitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 18, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
wilma-bride
Imagineer

wilma-bride's Reviews
Originally Posted by Mkitty View Post
Our fp booking opens up on Thursday, but when I click on get fp, it keeps showing a screen saying does everyone have tickets. When I look at out tickets on the ticket section of mde it shows our 14 day tickets. Can anybody help with what I need to do? Thanks
If your Fastpass window hasn't opened up yet, the system won't recognise your tickets if they are part of a package. As long as your onsite reservation is linked and your tickets are part of that linked reservation, you should be good to go when the window opens up (all being well with MDE of course).
wilma-bride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 18, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by wilma-bride View Post
You will see I deleted my post, I was actually responding to the person a few posts up from mine who asked what time the lines opened and then edited her post, so I deleted mine.

The OP actually posted 6 days ago
Ahh perhaps a quoted post might have helped. It appeared you were talking to the poster above you, who was querying why she was unable to book fast passes.

And that should read PP, simple typo
Old 18 Sep 18, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
wilma-bride
Imagineer

wilma-bride's Reviews
Originally Posted by scouse_minx View Post
Ahh perhaps a quoted post might have helped. It appeared you were talking to the poster above you, who was querying why she was unable to book fast passes.

And that should read PP, simple typo
You're right, if you had quoted the post of the person you were responding to, I would have been able to see that you meant the PP, not the OP despite typing OP accidentally twice

Or maybe I should have just ignored you trying to correct me, given that my post was already gone, leaving you to look like you were talking to yourself
Old 18 Sep 18, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by wilma-bride View Post
You're right, if you had quoted the post of the person you were responding to, I would have been able to see that you meant the PP, not the OP despite typing OP accidentally twice

Or maybe I should have just ignored you trying to correct me, given that my post was already gone, leaving you to look like you were talking to yourself
Autocorrect, not typing.

But do as you wish, feel free to delete til your hearts content
Old 18 Sep 18, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
ohana_mama
Helping Minnie

Sorry everybody, I was causing confusion by posting on this thread! oops! Sorry. Just thought you guys would have had experience of it as similar problems mentioned. Accept my apologies and fee free to delete my post. thanks for the reply.
Ps I still haven't been able to book my fast passes

Edited at 02:10 PM.
ohana_mama is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 18, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by ohana_mama View Post
Sorry everybody, I was causing confusion by posting on this thread! oops! Sorry. Just thought you guys would have had experience of it as similar problems mentioned. Accept my apologies and fee free to delete my post. thanks for the reply.
Ps I still haven't been able to book my fast passes
Honestly, you posted in the right place, please don’t feel like you posted incorrectly.

Have you tried both the website and the app? The app is very glitchy at the moment but the website seems to be fairing a little better.