Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 4 Nov 12, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Disney Feast West & East Day 35 : DHS Dash, Epcot Epic, Hooty Booty and shop till we drop .

Our last day in a Disney Park - phew, very relieved we got the dates right - would have been well miffed otherwise !

En route to the parks - this is the best view we had of the Golden Gate Bridge all holiday !

We make it to DHS for 0845 and sheesh the car park is busy – I even wonder if they added an EMH when I wasn’t looking !

But thankfully inside it doesnt seem as busy as the car park would lead us to believe

The boys run on to Toy Story while Andy and I have ANOTHER difference of opinion about collecting fast passes – it is always in this park where there is some memory failure about what was agreed the night before and of course the 3 big rides with fast passes couldn’t be much further apart so it’s a long trek to Toy Story to discover FPs are for 1130 – that’s no good, we want to be gone by then so I turn back and walk down to Rock N Roller and get fast passes for 0945

RnR and Tower of Terror are both only at 10 minutes on Standby anyway.

The boys are off TSM by 0925 and I see them walking down Sunset Boulevard at 0930 , armed with a mountain of cold drinks. As there are few minutes yet till our FP window opens, I decide to conquer my fear of rides and go on ToT – I am really not sure how I will get on being such a wimp but accompanied by the boys, and taking my specs off so I cant actually see anything, I am convinced I will be fine.

Actually I enjoyed it in parts – even though in the photo I am clinging on for dear life and the kids are all pointing and laughing at me !

I emerge triumphant and so Andy decides that he will go on RnR – I would like to have gone too, but with my shoulder still being so painful, I really don’t fancy the over shoulder restraints and being thrown around, so I sit that one out. They are off by 1015 and Andy says “never again”.

i blame the parents myself ...

you know when then say pictures speak louder than words ...

We had never noticed the rotating Mickey before !

We have some photopass pics and say good bye to one of our favourite parks

WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List