Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 3 Sep 18, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Crystaljordan
Serious Dibber

Attraction Tickets Direct - Shocked to say the least.

Just received this email from ATD, we’ve aldready been over here almost two weeks, at the Portofino Bay hotel, due to move to Disney this Wednesday, this was a total shock, had I of realised before money was due it would of been paid, I couldn’t remember from last year, just feel totally shocked at them doing this when we’re due to move on Wednesday, I can’t even check my statements to see if it’s already been paid, as we have an unsecured network here, this was all due to the ALK pool closure.
I don’t seem to be able to download the emails to this.

Edited at 12:55 PM.
Crystaljordan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 18, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Sorry, you haven’t said what the email was about.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 18, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
grottyrotty
Imagineer

Sorry, can't see the email. I presume they're saying you haven't paid?

Deb
Old 3 Sep 18, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
I thought it was just me!
OP I assume you mean they are saying you owe something you went expecting?
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 18, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

Ahh it's there now!
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 18, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Crystaljordan
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
It should be there now.
Crystaljordan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 18, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Are you expecting to go to WL? If so I would speak to Disney and see if they can help. There were people moved to all sorts of resorts during the pool closure situation. The problem may be if ATD change your booking with Disney and you lose the room.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 18, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

So are they saying you owe the upgrade money?! If you do owe money, i can't believe they've left it so late to tell you!
Where were you thinking you were due to move to?
Link to this Post
Crystaljordan
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by floridasgirl View Post
I thought it was just me!
OP I assume you mean they are saying you owe something you went expecting?
I’ve logged into my account t and yeah the amount is outstanding, I did upgrade originally from the standard ALK room to the Savannah Bunk bedded room, but then there was all the confusion about the pool being closed at ALK and Disney moved me to Wilderness lodge without my knowledge so I only knew about the move when I looked in to my MDE.
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I don’t really understand this. Surely they revised the price when you upgraded to savannah view and that was the price you paid?
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List