Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 10 Apr 21, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
kc1
Imagineer

Feeling totally fed up

Just what the title says really 😢 not like me really but just feel these last few weeks have been crap no real reason other than we are still locked down with not even a date on the horizon frustration and anger at the lack of leadership in this country (n.i) very jealous 😉England is opening on Monday but also very pleased for u all! I am looking forward to seeing the news on Monday when u have some freedom back I’m having a drink to drown my sorrows and probably a few more sorry don’t mean to sound ungrateful I know we are lucky to have come through this unscathed but it’s just crap 💩
kc1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 21, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by kc1 View Post
Just what the title says really 😢 not like me really but just feel these last few weeks have been crap no real reason other than we are still locked down with not even a date on the horizon frustration and anger at the lack of leadership in this country (n.i) very jealous 😉England is opening on Monday but also very pleased for u all! I am looking forward to seeing the news on Monday when u have some freedom back I’m having a drink to drown my sorrows and probably a few more sorry don’t mean to sound ungrateful I know we are lucky to have come through this unscathed but it’s just crap 💩
Stay strong hunny, we are nearly there 🤗
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 21, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
kevin_cambs_uk
Imagineer

I agree, some days I feel like watching paint dry for some excitement!

But hang on we’re nearly there!
2000 - Ho Jo Maingate West. 2002 - Ho Jo Maingate West. 2003 - Caribbean Beach. 2004 - Forgot where we stayed. 2008 - Pop Century. 2012 - Disneyland Paris for the day. 2015 - Contemporary Resort - 7 days, POFQ - 3 days. 2016 Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea. 2018 Contemporary and Wilderness Lodge
kevin_cambs_uk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 21, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

I think most of us have those days. It’s fine to, just try not to dwell on it all too long. There’s light at the end of the tunnel now with all the vaccines !
Gull is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 21, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Look after yourself and be kind to yourself, but put the drink away and make a pot of tea instead.
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 21, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Lots of love to you.

You can get through this! It's a bad day not a bad life xx
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 21, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
Look after yourself and be kind to yourself, but put the drink away and make a pot of tea instead.
Yes I agree & some cake too 🤪😋
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 21, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
babbymint
Imagineer

Oh bless you, I know it's so flippin awful. Re-watch your favourite film, have a nice bath, and go to bed. It won't change things but it will make you feel better and you will wake up with a different mindset tomorrow. We are through the worst now.
If it helps, I know England is opening up, but the only new thing is shopping with a mask on and trying to find a pub with a garden so that you can sit outside and freeze your bits off. Unless you live next door to a zoo!
babbymint is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 21, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kc1 View Post
I totally know how you are feeling as I’m feel that same. I’m also in NI. I just hope they meet next week and get their finger out and make some decisions. Having a road map with no dates is pointless
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 21, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We all have days where we feel like this, I can’t wait till we are free without masks and how life used to be. I don’t think it’s going to happen that quickly but I live in hope!

Edited at 08:59 PM.
Sandra & co is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List