Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 24 Nov 20, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Disney Cruise has disappeared

We've booked a Disney cruise and when I search for it our particular cruise isn't even showing. When I log into our booking it's there! 🤷🏼 I'm really confused.

Has anyone experienced this before?
Old 24 Nov 20, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
saffy202
Apprentice Imagineer

Happened twice to me this year and both times they were later cancelled

Was it longer than 7 days as I think they seem to be getting removed due to the CDC guidelines?
Old 25 Nov 20, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Yeah I mentioned this on the cancellation post. Monday all cruises in January and February were removed from sail along with any cruises over 7 nights that originate or end in a US port up til November 2021. I'm booked on the EBTA and that is no longer showing for sale but my reservation is showing. No way to know what this really means but as saffy202 mentioned previously this has been a sign that cancellations are on their way. This would be consistent with Princess cruiselines policy so wouldn't surprise me if things do start being cancelled. January already has been but they may be staggering the cancellations. Just in case you aren't aware, if you haven't paid in full you don't get the Future cruise credit offer if the cruise ends up being cancelled. I mention this now as you can still pay off your balance even though the cruise is no longer for sale if you are thinking of the extra 25% credit offer. January cancellations were offered the 125% future cruise credit.
Old 25 Nov 20, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Thanks for the replies!

I called DCL and they have advised me that the cruise is still going ahead 🤷🏼 I'm not at all confident if I'm honest. We are booked on the HOTHS for 8 nights next October. I think that it will either change to 7 nights or get cancelled altogether. If it gets reduced to 7 nights then I worry the St Maarten call will get removed and that was the reason we picked that particular cruise. I guess it's just a waiting game but we want to book flights next month and the flight dates are all dependent on the cruise. Frustrating 🙄
Old 25 Nov 20, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Thanks for the replies!

I called DCL and they have advised me that the cruise is still going ahead 🤷🏼 I'm not at all confident if I'm honest. We are booked on the HOTHS for 8 nights next October. I think that it will either change to 7 nights or get cancelled altogether. If it gets reduced to 7 nights then I worry the St Maarten call will get removed and that was the reason we picked that particular cruise. I guess it's just a waiting game but we want to book flights next month and the flight dates are all dependent on the cruise. Frustrating 🙄
They will tell you its cancelled even up to the annoucement being made online as unfortunately the people who answer the phone don't get any prior warning to a calculation. We just have to sit and wait it out I guess. I'm in the same position with the EBTA in May. I would expect to not hear anything for awhile in all honesty.
Old 25 Nov 20, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

I think I need to assume that the cruise won't be going ahead. They may change it to 7 nights but that won't guarantee a stop at St Maarten which is where we really want to go as we loved Maho beach!