Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 27 Jun 20, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile Garden Blooms

I am always in awe of how stunning flowers and plants are. I fell in love with my ex father in laws passion flower some 25 years ago. It covered one entire side of the garden. I finally planted one a few weeks ago. The first bloom came out yesterday. What amazing freaky intricate flowers.
Old 27 Jun 20, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Stunning , so lovely

Disney332

Edited at 09:02 AM.
disney332 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Mobile

Another couple of my favourites.

Love peonies got 3 more white to go in and a climbing pink David Austin Rose hopefully coming today x
Old 27 Jun 20, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Mobile

One of the only plants in my garden that manages to survive under the total shade and needle/leaf drop of our neighbour's massive Leylandii!
So exotic looking and obviously very hardy !
The flowers always look like those of an alien plant as so strange.
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - 1994,Davy Crockett Ranch DLP - 1996 ,AllStars Sports WDW 1997,DL Hotel DLP - 1998,All Stars Movies WDW - 2000,AKL WDW -03,Newport Bay Club DLP - 04,AKL WDW- 06,Sequoia Lodge DLP 06
Fairfield Inn Marriot Village LBV-12

Hawthorn Suites LBV-14, Hotel Cheyenne DLP-17, LBV, RPR, POR-WDW, AMI+Disney Dream '18
goodevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Mobile

The peonies are so beautiful one of my favourite old fashioned garden flowers. Sadly i have never had much luck growing them :-(
Your photos are stunning and could easily grace the pages of a nursery website !
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - 1994,Davy Crockett Ranch DLP - 1996 ,AllStars Sports WDW 1997,DL Hotel DLP - 1998,All Stars Movies WDW - 2000,AKL WDW -03,Newport Bay Club DLP - 04,AKL WDW- 06,Sequoia Lodge DLP 06
Fairfield Inn Marriot Village LBV-12

Hawthorn Suites LBV-14, Hotel Cheyenne DLP-17, LBV, RPR, POR-WDW, AMI+Disney Dream '18
goodevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
My crimson peony is a little temperamental. Doesn't flower every year. My sister is a fantastic gardener gets it off our Mum. So this year its getting her advice. I'm cutting back not to the ground and adding a ring of bone meal to the base. So fingers crossed I get more blooms next year.
soooexcited! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

We have peonies - and are soooo far away from green fingered that it must just be a suitable location.

Thick clay soil, sunny spot. Never gets any attention at all (zero, zilch, none...) and provides a beautiful (if short) display every year for the past 22 years.

Your photos are really beautiful...
WhereIBelong is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
kateh134
Imagineer

I love peonies and just wish they’d last a bit longer. I did have loads more blooms this year on one plant, but they’re all gone now sadly. The passion flower is beautiful and reminds me of my childhood friends’ mum as she had one round her front door.
Old 27 Jun 20, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by kateh134 View Post
I love peonies and just wish they’d last a bit longer. I did have loads more blooms this year on one plant, but they’re all gone now sadly. The passion flower is beautiful and reminds me of my childhood friends’ mum as she had one round her front door.
Me too they don't last long at all. These were a bunch from Tesco lasted longer as cut flowers x
Old 27 Jun 20, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

My lilies a few weeks back...

Disney332