Notices

Old 6 Apr 18, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Helen hope you girlies all have a great time... what a lovely way to include your friends ❤️, hopefully in time Evan will be able to fly again , Lilly has Aspergers and anxiety but over years and with right support and help we can see improvements so fingers crossed with his diagnosis he can access support and help.
Xx
Oh I may well PM you when we get back to pick your brain a bit. Dianne is not getting anything like the support we thought she would once they had a diagnosis, and we don't really know where else to turn. Chatting to someone with some experience of it might really help.

Originally Posted by spectrolee View Post
Have a wonderful time Helen, and best of luck whatever you decide with work xxx
Cheers Lee. I was almost on the phone to you and Jean when it all first came out. Am just waiting for the next consultation period and next round of 121s to happen now. It feels like its taking forever already.

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
What a great friendship you all have. Have a fab holiday and I look forward to following along.

I hope the dads and lads will also be doing a live report for our entertainment! 😂
'Dads and Lads' Love that! Oh how I wish I could persuade them as I know theirs would be way more entertaining than mine! I wonder if I could ghost write it from their texts, photos and whatsapps! Dianne is already talking about buying a GPS tracker to attach to Matthews swim shorts as she is convinced Andrew will lose him. Matthew does wander off so you need to keep your wits about you and Andrew is so used to Dianne being the eyes

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 18, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

I love your trippies so I can't imagine that this one will be any different even though it's not in Florida this time. What a fantastic friendship you all have and how supportive you are being to your friends. I'm sure you will have a fabulous girly time and I can't wait to tag along. What's the chances of talking Kevin into learning how to do a trippie - it would let you be a fly on the wall and I'm sure it would be entertaining for us all too.

Good luck with your work decision, I hope it works out for you.
Old 6 Apr 18, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
jsl0801
Very Serious Dibber

oh hope you all have an amazing holiday - we are off to Hilton Dalaman at Sarigerme next Friday cant wait for some sun & cocktails...
Old 6 Apr 18, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by scottishnellie View Post
Oh I may well PM you when we get back to pick your brain a bit. Dianne is not getting anything like the support we thought she would once they had a diagnosis, and we don't really know where else to turn. Chatting to someone with some experience of it might really help.

Cheers Lee. I was almost on the phone to you and Jean when it all first came out. Am just waiting for the next consultation period and next round of 121s to happen now. It feels like its taking forever already.

'Dads and Lads' Love that! Oh how I wish I could persuade them as I know theirs would be way more entertaining than mine! I wonder if I could ghost write it from their texts, photos and whatsapps! Dianne is already talking about buying a GPS tracker to attach to Matthews swim shorts as she is convinced Andrew will lose him. Matthew does wander off so you need to keep your wits about you and Andrew is so used to Dianne being the eyes
Anytime Helen x I'm no expert but in a very similar situation, there is support out there but annoyingly after diagnosis you often have to go look for it yourself it's a shame there's nowhere near enough money available for mental health 😢... Have an amazing time, a bit of time to rest and relax will do your friend the power of good... And next time there's a girly break be sure to invite me lol xx
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 18, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
What a wonderful thing you are doing to help friends outI’m sure both groups will have a great time, and as always will enjoy reading along

Joan
Old 6 Apr 18, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Such a lovely thing you are doing for your friends!

Hope you and the girlies have a fab time and of course also the boys do to!

It's a bit like having 2 holidays one with the girlies and then home alone without the boys!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 18, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by mick View Post
What a wonderful thing you are doing to help friends outI’m sure both groups will have a great time, and as always will enjoy reading along

Joan
Thanks Joan 👍

Helen xx

trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 18, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Such a lovely thing you are doing for your friends!

Hope you and the girlies have a fab time and of course also the boys do to!

It's a bit like having 2 holidays one with the girlies and then home alone without the boys!
That’s true! Although Kevin is off work while I am away as needs to look after Kieran. I am at work while the boys are away as Hannah is old enough to see to herself. I should have thought that bit through!

Helen xx

trip report list by year
Old 6 Apr 18, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
twinkleshmoo
Very Serious Dibber

That sounds like a great plan. I loved your previous report so will be following along
Old 6 Apr 18, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Scottishbelle
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Have a fantastic trip! Hope it all works out on the job front.
Scottishbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List