Notices

Old 1 May 16, 03:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Larajp
Excited about Disney

Florida 2016- The One With A Wedding- Day 4

So day four started very lazily, we all seemed to wake at about 8, had cereal in the room before wandering down to the pool. It seemed really busy compared to last time, we are putting it down to being the weekend, we will see if quieter during the week.

I think the splash pads and slide of this pool was drawing in so many older children. Mia had a good time joining in too.

We went for a wander around, the lake and boardwalk is so peaceful and you could imagine relaxing while the world drifts by, if you didn't have a 5 year old to chase after. Not that I'm complaining- her conversation alone keeps us going.

We went back to the room for lunch- we had the remains of the Panda Express so I won't bore you with plates of leftover food!

After we spent some time at the other pool with the pirate ship, Mia loves this.

It got a little overcast so we then decided to visit Vineland premium outlets. Initially we only planned a scouting trip, check out what we liked etc. I had planned to definitely buy a fossil handbag during the visit. Here's what we bought.

My handbag! It was $198 but 50% off plus a further 10% today so $94 inc tax. Happy Lara!

I got two eye shadow pens in Elizabeth Arden. These said RRP $35 but were $4.99 each, buy one get one free. The sun kissed pearl one is nice and light so may were for the wedding.

Lee and Mia had converse. I liked a pair but they didn't have my size. They were buy one get one half price. $104 for the three.

And Mia's cool high tops!

I had a roxy zip up hoodie in the Disney outlet!? I didn't know they even had brands in there. This was only $13.35.

Here's the back.

We all shared a couple of the carrot cake cookies - pic in yesterday's report- omg, these are amazing!

Then back to the pool.

Oops. I forgot after the outlet on the way home we stopped in freddy's for frozen custard. We pb&banana and one of the specials which was like caramel and biscuits. Very tasty, we shared the two.

So back at the pool it was happy hour so Lee got me my first margarita of the holiday (well my first two! ).

We headed back to the room at 7 to get ready for dinner. We didn't plan where to eat so big fail here. We have a huge list of places to go but ended up in BJ's brew house. We haven't been there before, the menu was huge!

We shared calamari to start, this was perfectly cooked and tasty.

I had the bacon cheese burger with skinny fries.

Lee had the BBQ brisket burger with wedge fries.

Mia picked the burgers too! With a side of fruit (I was surprised she went for this over fries but she normally is happy to make a decision and stick to it so we left her to it!)
I shared most of my fries in the end anyway.

We all thought these were good. Nothing wrong at all but probably won't go back knowing how many other places we want to visit.

We used uber tonight with no problems. Mia fell asleep on the way home. All pretty tried now so calling it a night.

No definite plans for tomorrow yet, maybe sea world, we will see how we feel tomorrow, it's only 5 mins away from here.

2004 / 2009/ 2009/ 2013 Mia's first visit to Disney / 2014 Orlando & Clearwater / 2016 Our wedding! Orlando & St Pete's - Photo trippie done / May 2018 Orlando & Fort Myers beach on Estero Island/ 2019 Big family Disney trip/ 2020 sneaky week
Larajp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 16, 04:08 AM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by Larajp - 1 May 16 4:08 AM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 16, 07:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

Some very good buys, I love Mia's high tops.
Old 1 May 16, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
pretty71
Apprentice Imagineer

Great day, love the converse 😀
pretty71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 16, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Nice day with some shopping bargains

Joan
Old 1 May 16, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
christybell
Imagineer

Love your bag, food looks great

July 2009 ASM/TI/Hmew'd Suites
August 2010 OKW/Dibb villa
July2011 OKW/RPR/Cocoa Beach/Dibb Villa
July 2012 RPR/Carnival Destiny/Dibb Villa
July 2013 OKW/Anna Maria Island/Dibb Villa
Nov 2013 Sunset Lakes- my 40th Birthday
April 2014 Cruise and Villa
April 2015 Clearwater/RPR/Dibb Villa
Dec 2015 Dibb Villa to see the Xmas lights
July 2016 RPR/Cruise/Dibb villa
christybell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 16, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

Hiya its charlie from the plane! have only just caught up with your report, glad your having a lovely time, its so hot isnt it? hope you have a wonderful wedding day xx
chazb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 16, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Larajp
Excited about Disney

Thanks all! We couldn't resist a bit of shopping!

Hi Charlie, hope your enjoying and the girls are having a ball xx

Feeling really nervous today thinking about tomorrow! Think we'll have to fill today to distract me!
2004 / 2009/ 2009/ 2013 Mia's first visit to Disney / 2014 Orlando & Clearwater / 2016 Our wedding! Orlando & St Pete's - Photo trippie done / May 2018 Orlando & Fort Myers beach on Estero Island/ 2019 Big family Disney trip/ 2020 sneaky week
Larajp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 16, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Love Mia's converse! Another good day!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 16, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
codym
Very Serious Dibber

codym's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Great shopping, love your bag, what a bargain
3 Part Extravaganza Oct/Nov 2017 *IN PROGRESS*
codym is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List