Notices

Old 23 Apr 16, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Pavilion1983
Imagineer

Teaks looks fantastic. Can't wait to try this place out
Pavilion1983 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 16, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Loving this! Did you have to book for Teak or did you just turn up? And is the Mindquest place close to Teak?
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 16, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Princesa View Post
Loving this! Did you have to book for Teak or did you just turn up? And is the Mindquest place close to Teak?
Both times we have walked in. You just find a table and seat yourself and it is pretty big as it has a large outside area. And Mindquest is a 15m drive from teak.

Helen xx

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 16, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
Oooh never heard of Mindquest before! I'm off to read up on it!

Looks like an ace meal at Teaks!
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 16, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
Fab day and OMG the boobs haha, sat having a coffee in Starbucks and just spat my coffee out!
Teak looks amazing we really need to try and fit this in. Are the cocktails only that price on a Wednesday? So many places not enough time.
Sorry for the delay. Now we are home I am going back through the TRs and trying to answer any questions I missed while away! The cocktails are that price for ladies on a Wednesday but to be honest most days they have some kind of drinks promos, especially around the 5-7pm time, so it would be worth going at that time on any given day.

Originally Posted by Mrs B View Post
Loving your TR! That donut burger is top of my hubby's list! (There's no way I could! ) can't wait to try teaks! Love your CK dress it's gorgeous!
How did you get your book of vouchers? Did you register online? Iv done that here for mcarthur glen and Cheshire oaks
what is the escape experience please?
What outlets was that? I cannot remember what ones we did last time but that looks familiar!
I registered online for both the premium outlets and the Vineland outlets then printed off a voucher that you take to customer services to exchange for a voucher book.

The escape experience is basically where you go in as a team, are locked in a room and have to solve various clues within 60 minutes to unlock things to solve more clues and eventually solve a mystery / unlock the room to get out / find and recover some sort of treasure. There are lots of different ones. Groupon Orlando should be your starting point as you will pay less than half price doing it that way.

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 16, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by scottishnellie View Post
Sorry for the delay. Now we are home I am going back through the TRs and trying to answer any questions I missed while away! The cocktails are that price for ladies on a Wednesday but to be honest most days they have some kind of drinks promos, especially around the 5-7pm time, so it would be worth going at that time on any given day.

I registered online for both the premium outlets and the Vineland outlets then printed off a voucher that you take to customer services to exchange for a voucher book.

The escape experience is basically where you go in as a team, are locked in a room and have to solve various clues within 60 minutes to unlock things to solve more clues and eventually solve a mystery / unlock the room to get out / find and recover some sort of treasure. There are lots of different ones. Groupon Orlando should be your starting point as you will pay less than half price doing it that way.
Fab, thanks, sorry , a million questions lol
I'm watching Groupon.
I'll register for them next week, don't want to do it too soon Incase they expire

Thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 17, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
i love jack
Apprentice Imagineer

Brilliant bra fitting I love that CK dress
Teak looks lovely and bargain cocktails
Old 12 Mar 17, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Brilliant day, good shopping (and bra!) and again, dinner looks yummy! Those burgers!

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 17, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Haha bra fitting reminds me of the friends episode where chandler goes to joeys tailor and he cupped his crotch 😂😂 great day.
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 17, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

Blimey what a great price for Teak Grill - I've added it to my list !
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List