Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 2 Sep 19, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by OrlandoLes View Post
4.30/5.00 am is a good time to book
The app tends to get flights first but be prepared for the odd issue when trying to pay - just keep trying!
Usually a Thursday morning so I’d expect either 12th or 19th, Google “EasyJet Schedule release” over the next week or so as they normally advise the exact date before release.
Good luck!
Cheers
Les
It is already on the easyJet site that it is the 19th. Not sure about Ryan air they seem to have released in dribs and drabs and I have seen no bargains!
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 19, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
OrlandoLes
Excited about Disney

OrlandoLes's Reviews
Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
It is already on the easyJet site that it is the 19th. Not sure about Ryan air they seem to have released in dribs and drabs and I have seen no bargains!
Sorry, I wasn’t referring to Ryanair as I much prefer EasyJet.
Cheers
Les
Windsor Hills Villa - May 2012; Rolling Hills Villa - Easter 2014; High Grove DIBB Villa / RPR / Disney Dream - Easter 2015; Sunset Lakes DIBB Villa /HRH/ Disney Dream - August 2016; NYC / St Pete's Beach / DIBB Townhouse at Windsor hills - Easter 2018; Flights / Sunset Lakes Villa / Harmony of the Seas Cruise - Easter 2020 Didn’t happen!

Edited at 07:57 PM.
OrlandoLes is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 06:56 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

I will be up at 5.30 that morning to book some Majorca flights for Easter hols! I got Majorca flights for summer holidays this year, first week of hols and paid £277 for 3 adults and 1 child. We booked about 5.45 am and by lunchtime they were £650 for 4 of us and didn’t come back down after that.
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Connors Daddy
Very Serious Dibber

I'll be up early too. At the moment i have out bound flights booked for a ski trip at the end of March, but the return leg that i need won't be available until the 19th.

I'm hoping that Lyon to Bristol, one way, won't be the most popular, so should score cheap flights. I think the out bound was around £34 each, so would love the same again.
Connors Daddy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 19, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

You have me interested in this thread, we are a family of 6 and summer holidays are in the 3-4k region just for 10 days in Spain. I am now wondering about getting cheap flights but wondering if any destinations are cheaper and how you go about choosing your accommodation. Thanks in advance.
Old 5 Sep 19, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Jakey Neverland View Post
You have me interested in this thread, we are a family of 6 and summer holidays are in the 3-4k region just for 10 days in Spain. I am now wondering about getting cheap flights but wondering if any destinations are cheaper and how you go about choosing your accommodation. Thanks in advance.
I usually go for the Canaries. There are plenty of flights, always fancy Greece but they always seem to be odd flight times.
This year we paid £150 each with TUI because we left it a bit late. We are prepared to travel from any airport though and have been from Glasgow last 2 years( we are Lancashire)
This year we booked villa with Villaplus. Other years we have used Spain.com, homeaway, holiday lettings. This years villa in Lanzarote with Villaplus was the best we have ever had. Last year paid less than £100 each GLA to Tenerife.

Usually have a £700 budget per week for accommodation. We aren’t really hotel fans.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 19, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I will be up with the lark that morning too to book ours fingers crossed, Tui and Thomas Cook have already released their flights so I have a price point to beat if that makes sense 🤪
Old 5 Sep 19, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Booking. Com are good for accommodation, lookibg at a few nights in Italian coast next year and found some good prices, x
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 19, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
kellwall
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Sign in to booking.com as they have a new reward system genius. I got money off my recent booking.
kellwall is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 19, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
I usually go for the Canaries. There are plenty of flights, always fancy Greece but they always seem to be odd flight times.
This year we paid £150 each with TUI because we left it a bit late. We are prepared to travel from any airport though and have been from Glasgow last 2 years( we are Lancashire)
This year we booked villa with Villaplus. Other years we have used Spain.com, homeaway, holiday lettings. This years villa in Lanzarote with Villaplus was the best we have ever had. Last year paid less than £100 each GLA to Tenerife.

Usually have a £700 budget per week for accommodation. We aren’t really hotel fans.
Haven’t really considered a European villa holiday before . Thought would be very expensive- but thought your £700 for a week sounded very reasonable - but is this per person or total for the accommodation ?

I just did a random search on villa plus , 4 adults to Majorca in June , cheapest was £1400 for the week ( total , not per person ) , in late July this was £2000
I couldn’t justify £4000 just on accommodation for a fortnight
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List