Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 13 Mar 18, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
paulandalison
Imagineer

paulandalison's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I've just got it, it's a brilliant deal just asked DS if he'll be doing all the the ride he said yes so I got it thank you one less thing to worry about on the day
paulandalison is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 18, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I bought this in 2016 and couldn’t find my Email, I went into the shop in Universal and they couldn’t find it either. I wasted a couple of hours and they couldn’t sort it, there were mostly kids running the shop. I missed a whole day of photos, I got a email from the manager saying he found the booking and we had another day at IOA. I ended up with about 20 photos which was so disappointing! Make sure you have all your info before going to the parks or your stuffed!
Old 13 Mar 18, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyF1rstT1me
slightly serious Dibber

Thanks very much for posting this OP. I've just bought it for our trip in May.

To those asking, looking at the detail online after I Googled it, it looks like it does include most ride photos though not all. I'm not sure which ones aren't included.

Can anyone tell me what we need to do now to use this - do we have to link it up to our park tickets once we've collected them or go to customer services or something?

Thanks

ETA - got my confirmation email already which answers my own question:

The first step is to bring this printed email to any Universal
Photographer and present the order number below. You'll get
your first picture taken and instructions on where to
go to collect your My Universal Photos™ package card. Once you get your package card, be sure to present it at the photo counter at your favorite rides, attractions and character meet and greets. All your
pictures will be saved to your account automatically

Edited at 07:41 PM.
DisneyF1rstT1me is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 18, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Lell
Imagineer

Lell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We bought this at this price a few weeks ago. Also had it in 2014 and got some fab photos.
DLP (Disney Explorers) Sep 2004, DLP (Sequoia Lodge) Sep 2007, Disney CSR/Universal RPR Oct 2010, Disney AKL Oct 2012, Doubletree by Hilton at Seaworld Oct 2014, West Coast Road Trip 2017, Florida Road Trip 2018, West Coast Road Trip 2019, East Coast/Canada Road trip 2022, National Parks Road Trip 2023
Lell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 18, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
debs2028
Imagineer

Gosh lots of replies , never got back online , but I think everything’s been covered . There does not seem to be an expiration date . It definitely includes rides . It also includes volcano bay . I know it’s not as good as photopass but still good st this price I think.
debs2028 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 18, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
bigbear
Imagineer

bigbear's Reviews
We used it in 2015 and got some good pictures but, to be honest, I've forgotten exactly how it worked. We will be going round Universal as 3 couples and not all be together. Will it work for us?
bigbear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 18, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by bigbear View Post
We used it in 2015 and got some good pictures but, to be honest, I've forgotten exactly how it worked. We will be going round Universal as 3 couples and not all be together. Will it work for us?
We got two passes one for the kids and one for us I can’t remember if it cost extra or not!

Edited at 04:11 PM.
Sandra & co is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 18, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
SteveyJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by paulandalison View Post
Does it last from 5 days from first use or 5 visits in 14 days, plus do you get all the ride photos?
5 days from first use if it's like it used to be.
SteveyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 18, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
MrBrownstone
Helping Minnie

Mobile

Bought the 14 day package for our trip in august. We will only visit universal/ioa 5 times probably but it won't be consecutive days.

I take it the tapu tapu photopoints at volcano bay are included?
MrBrownstone is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 18, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by MrsMiaWallace View Post
Does anyone know if this includes ride photos? Thanks
Yes it does, we had photos from
Forbidden Journey, Hulk, Jurassic Park & Rip Ride Rocket last time... prob a few more. There are a few places round the parks that you can have extra pictures done too.

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List