Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 19 Mar 18, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Gemski
Getting Excited

Mobile Soarin' or Test Track

We are going to Epcot on Memorial Day but will be arriving in the afternoon and staying for the evening and fireworks. Should I fastpass Soarin' or Test Track. There will be myself DH, DS 11 AND DD 10. We would like to ride both. DS is crazy about cars so leaning more towards Test Track but really don't want to miss our on Soarin' either.
Gemski is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 18, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post
shack69
Imagineer

i would fp test track and try and do soaring as the fireworks finish. alternatively you could look to do single rider on testtrack
shack69 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 18, 12:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

If your kids are happy to do so, I would use single rider for Test Track. You could also try and pick up a 4th fastpass for whichever you don't do first
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 18, 01:27 AM  
Link to this Post

Oh, deffo Fast-Track in my view.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 18, 07:35 AM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Mobile

Always Test Track for us and Soarin at rope drop.
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 18, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Willeve
Imagineer

Last trip we did single rider for Test Track, super fast, but I think that was in the morning, not sure how it would be later in the day.
Willeve is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 18, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Spooks Dad
Very Serious Dibber

I personally wouldn't single ride Test Track as your boy will love the car design element which I believe you bypass on single ride.
Spooks Dad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 18, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridasun
Imagineer

We are FP Soaring and doing single rider for TT. The cars seat 6 so very often we find that we end up with 2 of us in the same car, one behind the other anyway.
Floridasun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 18, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Spooks Dad View Post
I personally wouldn't single ride Test Track as your boy will love the car design element which I believe you bypass on single ride.
That is true, I haven't tried it myself but I was told there are some machines if you go in the shop bit at the ride exit where you can do the car design and then add it on your magic band to do single rider
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 18, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyPete
Very Serious Dibber

We had a lot of fun on the Soarin queue with the interactive quizzes so I would wait for that and FP Test Track as the queue for that is really boring in my opinion.
DisneyPete is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List