Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 22 Mar 18, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Princ3ss D
VIP Dibber

Why can't I book FP's?

Hi,

I need some help please

We are staying both onsite and off for our trip in May. Yeserday, it was 60 day point for our onsite stay so I could book FP's for our onsite few days and the the few days before this. I was told that I would then be able to book FP's on a rolling 60 days thereafter, so today I could book our day 5 and so on.

I have logged on as I could book them at 11am yesterday and the day I want to book FP's for hasn't opened up Have I got it wrong and can now only book at 30 days out or is it a different time today that it will open up for me to book FP's?

Sorry just gone into panic mode and i'm supposed to be working

Thanks
Princ3ss D is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 18, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post

are you now looking at your offsite dates? I have heard that the loophole has been closed for some who are trying to do offsite stays at 60 days
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 18, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Princ3ss D
VIP Dibber

Yes, it's my offsite days. Oh, I hadn't heard or seen this Oh well I suppose it was bound to happen! Thank you
Princ3ss D is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 18, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Chunky81
Excited about Disney

Did you manage your onsite stay bookings yesterday?
You will have to wait until 60 days for your off site stay. You should have managed booking from your check out day and prior? If that makes sense. Then wait(how many onsite days you have) before you can book the rest?
Chunky81 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 18, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post

I've noticed more and more people on the facebook pages saying it over the last week or so
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 18, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Princ3ss D
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Chunky81 View Post
Did you manage your onsite stay bookings yesterday?
You will have to wait until 60 days for your off site stay. You should have managed booking from your check out day and prior? If that makes sense. Then wait(how many onsite days you have) before you can book the rest?
Yes, I booked our onsite 2 days yesterday and it also opened up our first day which is offsite. We arrive on the Friday and are staying onsite Sunday-Monday, so I could book FP's for the Friday - Monday yesterday. It is now 60 days from the Tuesday (the start of our remaining offsite days) but it's not opened up for me to book FP's. Just my luck! I'm still looking forward to our overight stay on Disney property but one of the reasons we did it was for FP's like everyone else does, but rules are rules and if we want FP's at 60 days out we'll have to stay onsite next time

I'll just have to wait a while longer to finalise our plans and see what I can get. I'm sure we'll have a great time so i'll not let it ruin my holiday planning, although I am a little disappointed
Old 22 Mar 18, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
If Yesterday Wass 60 days from check in then you wont be able to book the next off site until tomorrow. That will be 60 days from that day as it is currently 61 days.

Give me the date you are trying to book and I will confirm that.
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 18, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Princ3ss D
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by SMAX View Post
If Yesterday Wass 60 days from check in then you wont be able to book the next off site until tomorrow. That will be 60 days from that day as it is currently 61 days.

Give me the date you are trying to book and I will confirm that.
Thank you! I think I understand where you are coming from. I'm trying to book for Tuesday 22nd May. Our onsite stay is Sunday 20th May and Monday 21st May, so if I understand it right yesterday was 60 days from the Sunday, so today is 60 days from the Monday which i've already booked. So tomorrow will be 60 days from the Tuesday which is what i'm trying to book today

I feel such an idiot

Thank you
Old 22 Mar 18, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Chunky81
Excited about Disney

If ive worked it out right you have booked Sunday 20th and Monday 21st may, and are waiting for Tuesday 22nd to open, which should be tomorrow?

Just noticed you've beaten me to it!

Edited at 12:57 PM.
Chunky81 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 18, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
Please post the results tomorrow to show us it is still working.
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List