Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 22 Aug 19, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

asian to uk sizing?

its says order 1-2 sizes bigger but anyone know what the actual conversion is as most of the charts I can find only show the us equivalent.
I need a uk mens small

thanks
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Gabsnoot
Imagineer

I think it can be pot luck.

I’ve ordered a few different things in the past with little success. Things ordered in size 18/20 have arrived and have barely fitted DD and she is a size 8. Other times items have been ok size wise (ordering 2 sizes up) but the quality has been terrible, both workmanship and fabric quality.

I have pretty much given up ordering as it’s so hit and miss.
Gabsnoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Thanks for the reply

I would not normally bother but ds is after an anime hoodie and I cannot find any Uk sellers.
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida4ever
Swimming at the All Star Resort

Mobile

I ordered some Asian made clothing and I’d say the medium was more like a UK 6 so reordered in XL = 10,12 UK but I guess it depends on the suppliers 🤔
Old 22 Aug 19, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Gabsnoot
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mandco View Post
Thanks for the reply

I would not normally bother but ds is after an anime hoodie and I cannot find any Uk sellers.

You might have better luck with a hoody as they are not ‘fitted’ like a lot woman’s clothing. Definitely go a couple of sizes up. If there are reviews, check them out to give you an idea what the item is like. Usually if there are nothing but 5 star reviews I get a bit suspicious that they are fake but if there is a good mix then hopefully there will be some honest ones.

Try not to spend a fortune on it if you can help it, returns can be really expensive so sometimes it’s not worth returning an item if it’s not right.

I have had a couple of good items so I will keep my fingers crossed for you
Gabsnoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

My DD is a size 8-10 and is often a size XL in Asian sizes and has sometimes found those tight. It’s great if they fit, but it’s not worth spending too much as it’s hit or miss
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 19, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

i ordered a coat advertised at 4xl. it was a medium at best. i couldnt even get my shoulders into it!
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List