Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 22 Feb 12, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Nat - steal away that is what we are all here for, I like the top one bets too, but will add my tiara too A very well deserved treat for us yesterday!

Tabz - welcome! Glad you finally joined in with us! Your dinner sounds yummy, what else do you put in the sauce or just stock?

As for DVDs, the ones Kel (Alkel on here and our tutor! ) recommended to us all when we started were:
Claire Richards from steps 5 step fat attach I think it is called
Kate Lawlers boxing workout
Jillian Michaels (US biggest looser!) 30 day shred and banish fat boost metabolism
Hollywood workout which is more toning, with weights and an exercise ball.

They are all relatively cheap on Amazon/Play so I hope you find some of them useful, Jillian is tough but keep at it and it gets easier.

A lot of us also did the couch to 5k training which I know you have already downloaded?

We normally WI on a Monday but I know Nat is now switching to Saturdays I think? So will you always do Fridays? It is good you and Paul are in it together!

As for me, food today:
B - coconut yoghurt, alpen light double choc
S - kiwi (Thanks Nat I lvoe these too now!)
L - brown turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomato and some pickle, dark choc rice cake
S - I have an orange, banana, pear and apple to choose from and a muller light!
D - mexican turkey stew (adapted from BBC good food where it is chicken) made with quinoa and pinto beans?! Not tried those beans before but all nice and healthy so I hope it tastes nice.

If I get home at a good hour I may attempt a quick run while Scotty cooks before we go to cinema but need to leave at 7ish so it will be tight and I won't feel too bad if I miss my exercise after working out hard the last few days, and all my new gym classes to try out...which reminds me...book into body combat next wednesday, off to do that now! xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 12, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post

Right thats me ordering DVD's on Friday when I get paid The Active2 thingy says you should have three rest days a week but I think I need to work a bit harder so will only have 2 at the beginning, maybe get down to 1 when my fitness level increases!

My chicken mush is basically a white sauce, equal amounts of flour and butter, then make the roux into a white sauce with half a pint of milk to start with, then I add a mug of hot water used to disolve the chicken stock, I use Telma stock which is so yummy, then topping up with plain hot water or milk to get the desired consistancy, then add pan fried chopped up chicken breast, a full head of brocolli chopped up into tiny brocolli's, peas and now runner beans chopped up as well - lots of green! - a clove of garlic and pepper to taste - I try not to add any salt - I've started adding bacon recently tho and thats going down a treat! We also have it just as a sauce in a bowl without pasta if we're having a no carb day - works well with rice too!

Your food today sounds great Emz I wish I didn't like food as much as I do, it would be so much easier!

Love those hairstyles - I have the second from the bottom of the down do's saved so far for mine - on the whole veil debate I'm not a huge fan, I did it first time round... but knowing me I will try one on with my dress and fall in love hehe - Paul hates them which doesn't help either!

xxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 12, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Hello all!
Thanks Em for the pic, and you're welcome for the kiwis, they're lush with some grapes!
Just posting today's food:

B - corn flakes
S - orange
L - tuna salad
S - sunbites
D - pork steak, veg, roasts, gravy
P - pancakes again (just a couple as we have a little bit of mixture left that I don't want to waste... within cals! )

Cals without pudding are 890, no exercise today but need to get it up to 1200 so pancakes will help!

Tomorrow is the dreaded TGIs...planning:

B - Belvitas
S - banana
L - hummous, 2 crackers, cucumber
S - popcorn
D - TGIs - chicken wings and JD chicken & mash

Approx 1600 cals

Walking to work so that helps a bit and it's a one-off, making best possible choices.

Looking forward to seeing Sister Act though!

So obviously I won't be able to come on tomorrow night but will check in at lunch if possible

Will come on again later x

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 12, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Changed my mind, will have tuna salad again for lunch and maybe 2 crackers and cheese for one of my snacks, that brings cals down to 1520...bit better! x

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 12, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Tabz I am a food lover too and especially sweet things which is no good for my diet! Lol. I like to have a small treat a day though as long as within cals and I enjoy it! Lol. Your plan for exercise sounds good, my new jillian DVDs came today do will report back to you on those!

Nat - your plan for tomo sounds good, enjoy the show! I love the theatre!

My cals are just over 1200 today with minstrels to share in the cinema, the Mexican stew was yummy but seems the pinto beans I got needed to be soaked overnight so we used cannelini beans instead!

We're off on a double date now with our bridesmaid and usher to see woman in black, I'll pop on tomorrow morning! Have a lovely evening ladies! Xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 12, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Enjoy your evening Emz! x

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 22 Feb 12, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Choices look good nat! Hope you enjoy the show. I love the theatre and can't wait to go and see something else!

Emz, that film looks scary!i hate horrors at the bestof times it seenaclio for that and it gave me shivers!dont have nightmares...
Old 23 Feb 12, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Morning Ladies!

The film was good, but we have also seen the play at the theatre and it is much better, scary though!

Nat - enjoy Sister Act, much more enjoyable! lol.

I have just booked on for some classes next Thursday: 30 min ab blast, then Pilates, then zumba (which isn't til 9 and Pilates finishes at 8.15 but I have missed it and while I am there and there is space on the class!) Hopefully I can have dinner at 5.30ish, my new plan of action is to try and leave work at 4,30 latest now I won't be taking long lunches, so dinner by 5.30 ready for gym classes from 7pm. Fingers crossed!

Hope you all have a good day! xxx

Edited at 09:00 AM.
Old 23 Feb 12, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post

Morning everyone

Em - glad you enjoyed the film, really need to get my bum to the theatre to see it!

Nat - your choices sound great - hope you have a great time at TGI's tonight

My chicken mush turned out great last night, ended up just being the two of us as Paul's daughter Sarah was out with her friends and his son David decided he was ill.. and hadn't gone to work but thats another bug bear ho hum moving on!

Paul is working late tonight so I have to be tough with myself and make sure I do my workout when I get home and he's not there making sure I do it hehe, should be ok, just won't be anyone around to pick me up off the floor after I collapse when I'm done!

Food for today:
B - alpen porridge
S - apple
L - not sure yet, going out with one of the girls, will keep it as leafy as possible hopefully!
S - Shape 0% fat yogurt - raspberry I think
D - was thinking about doing taco's with the kids as Paul is out, might just end up being beans on toast which is ok too!

Was doing a bit of research this morning about possibly renting DVC points for our planning trip next year... looking at around £1000 for a one bed villa for a week - how can I justify paying £1000 for an onsite villa compared to what I can get for £350 in an offsite villa? Now if I got free dining plan as part of that £1k that'd be sold but I know that isn't even possible hehe!

xxx
Old 23 Feb 12, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Morning Tabz!

Make sure you do your workout now youve joined us as we will be waiting to hear all about it! Lol.

I agree DVC is expensive without DDP and park tickets! Could you just do it for a couple of nights at the end like we have so you get a mostly cheap holiday but with a Disney fix to complete it?! Xxx

Closed Thread