Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 3 Aug 18, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

We're going on 13th April- 26th April. Flying from Gatwick for the first time as flights were cheaper when we booked, also our first time flying with BA so I'm interested to compare the whole experience with our usual Manchester/virgin flights.
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 18, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Snakey101
Swimming at the All Star Resort

We are booked 9-23rd, staying at Rosen Pointe Orlando. Beyond excited, last went May 2015 when the kids were 2 and 7, will be a different experience again with an 11 and 6 year old!
Snakey101 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 18, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
*jovi_girl*
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Snakey101 View Post
We are booked 9-23rd, staying at Rosen Pointe Orlando. Beyond excited, last went May 2015 when the kids were 2 and 7, will be a different experience again with an 11 and 6 year old!
Might see you there. We’re staying at the same place but fly 13th til 27th
*jovi_girl* is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 18, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Snakey101
Swimming at the All Star Resort

Mobile

Originally Posted by *jovi_girl* View Post
Might see you there. We’re staying at the same place but fly 13th til 27th
Ooh fab! I’m actually getting really anxious about going on the Easter holidays 😳 everywhere I read it’s all about how busy it is 😩 I’m hoping it’s all still doable 🤞🏻
Snakey101 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 18, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Lee-Anne
Getting Excited

We are flying out on the 16th and back the 4th May. I’ve booked a surprise Disney cruise for my sons 14th (just us 2 going) it departs on his actual birthday (26th) and I’ll tell him on the day! Didn’t know what else to do as I didn’t want to just spend a day in the park for his birthday.
Lee-Anne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 18, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
tearling
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Snakey101 View Post
Ooh fab! I’m actually getting really anxious about going on the Easter holidays 😳 everywhere I read it’s all about how busy it is 😩 I’m hoping it’s all still doable 🤞🏻
You’ll be fine! This will be our 4th time in Spring Break/Easter. As long as you plan well, do lots in the morning and be realistic. Plus your kids are more independent now.
tearling is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 18, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
hermione25
VIP Dibber

5th April - 20th for us!

Virgin flights MAN - MCO. Villa on Windsor Hills first, then last 4 nights to Tortuga Inn on AMI and flying home Delta and Virgin from Tampa via JFK.

Can’t wait!
Old 26 Oct 18, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
justmagical
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

3rd-24th April for us for my big 4-0!
2nd at MAN airport hotel and TC PE flights on 3rd, 17nights at AKL with full DDP then 4nights Club Level at RPR
VERY excited as now family coming out to join us too!
Just.cant.wait.
justmagical is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 18, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Sue
Imagineer

Sue's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 17
Well, we fly out 30th April so are only there for one full day on 31st. Staying at the Beach Club for one week before heading to RPR and then the Keys,

”Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts” - Richard Feynman. Theoretical Physicist

7th Magical Trip - August /September 2008. FOOD & TRIP REPORTS

Route 66 and all that TRIP REPORTS
Sue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 18, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
justmagical
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by tearling View Post
You’ll be fine! This will be our 4th time in Spring Break/Easter. As long as you plan well, do lots in the morning and be realistic. Plus your kids are more independent now.
tearling - any tips for Easter first timers?
justmagical is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List