Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 19 Jan 19, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
The Duchess
Apprentice Imagineer

Flown short and long haul with them. Good flights, lovely crew, would happily fly with them again.

I Drive -1990 / Windsor Hills 2008
Vegas - 2014
Spandau in Dubai 40th b day trip - 2015
3 weeks all Star sports\ cabana bay 2016
The Duchess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

We used them for seven people with differing dates, total of four different flights.
Three flights were excellent , fourth flight was cancelled due to failed AC , they text adding the cancellation six hours ahead. They rebooked for 7am the next morning MCO BOS all day in Boston then BOS LGW. As well as maximum EC261 compensation they refunded everything I had receipts for: food, drink, Lyft to and from the airport , $200 day room at BOS, phone calls (no receipt) without quibbling, it was a hefty sum as it was five passengers.
We have booked with them again, I've had far more hassle with other transatlantic carriers when a plane has gone tech.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
floridafever
Earning More Ears

Just returned from Fort Lauderdale with them, flight out was on wet lease from Wamos air and the worst flight we have every taken, cramped seats, old drop-down tv screens and little leg room, this plane was 20 years old. On return we flew in dreamliner and was an excellent flight, no complaints and much more comfortable flight. Would I book with them again? only if I could be sure flight was dreamliner and not an old leased plane.
floridafever is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Hornet1976
Getting Excited

Mobile

Went with them last year. They were very good in the main. Easy check in both ways but they did change the flight time (although we preferred the altered time). The one thing I was not happy with was they also changed our pre book flights as they also changed the plane which had a slightly different seat configuration and we were moved from about row 7 to the back. They didn’t care less when I pointed this out either which I thought was a bit naff bearing in mind we booked our flights very early.
Hornet1976 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 12:32 AM  
Link to this Post
elm
Trading Disney Pins

We flew with them for our Florida holiday last year, economy on the way out and premier on the way back, and thought they were great. We've booked with Virgin this time as they had the best price, but to be honest, I'm a bit gutted we're not flying Norwegian again.
elm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
sandshal
Imagineer

Flew in and out of FLL last September, far more polite staff than VA, Dreamliner excellent and flight on time both ways. Have rebooked for this next September into Miami out of MCO

sandshal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
buzzbuzz
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by floridafever View Post
Just returned from Fort Lauderdale with them, flight out was on wet lease from Wamos air and the worst flight we have every taken, cramped seats, old drop-down tv screens and little leg room, this plane was 20 years old. On return we flew in dreamliner and was an excellent flight, no complaints and much more comfortable flight. Would I book with them again? only if I could be sure flight was dreamliner and not an old leased plane.
When did you know that you were on the Wamos plane?
buzzbuzz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Just noticed they are rolling out free wifi on their transatlantic flights (already have it on their European ones). Our LGW MCO won't have it in time but our return from MIA does.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
colin39
Imagineer

Mobile

We used them last year, and have booked again this year.
Couldnt fault them tbh.
The food was a bit hit n miss, this year i will be stopping airside getting sandwhichs and snacks.
Old 20 Jan 19, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
floridafever
Earning More Ears

Hi I only realised it was on wamos flight the week before when I went onto checkmytrip app, we flew out on the 4th January. I had booked flight through Royal Caribbean as part of cruise package. They apparently had wet lease contract with wamos until 10th January. Having looked further it would appear they have had a number of contracts with them during 2018 for different routes.
floridafever is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List