Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 19 Jan 19, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
discoclare
Excited about Disney

Tell me the benefits of Club level at RPR

….or what I'm really asking is for someone to sell it to me.
So I keep seeing people here saying they have booked Club level at RPR/HRH/PB or always stay in club level. Can I ask what the benefits are? You get the continental breakfast and snacks, but not dinner, am I correct? Or are the "snacks" enough for dinner. You still have to pay the parking fee I guess?
We are a family of four and for the single night I am wanting to book Club level is coming up at 70 pounds more than a waterview room (the cheapest room available for that date).
discoclare is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Ivegottadream
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I've just been wondering about this. I love jack had a good trip report covering an RPR club level stay on days 6 and 7. Have your seen that?
Ivegottadream is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
discoclare
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Ivegottadream View Post
I've just been wondering about this. I love jack had a good trip report covering an RPR club level stay on days 6 and 7. Have your seen that?
oooh, no I haven't. Will have a look.
discoclare is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 12:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

We did a week club level at RPR last year. There’s lots about it in my food report.
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...085442&page=18
Old 20 Jan 19, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We always do Club Level at RPR and love it.
You get breakfast which is toast bagels cereal fruit yoghurt porridge and I think pastries.
There's tea coffee and juice.

At lunchtime they do peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and some other snacks I think Bombay mix and cereal bars.
Cans of fizzy drinks and water are also available.

Between 4-6 pm they offer wine and beer and a hot dish along with some cheese crackers and fruit.

Later in the evening you can get some cookies and maybe cake.

I think if you can get Club for an extra £70 for 4 of you it's a bargain.
Old 20 Jan 19, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Labboy
VIP Dibber

You can also ask for bottles of water which is a saving , I also like that you can go in for a coffee any time it is open
Labboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
dynomikered
Excited about Disney

We stayed Club level RPR as a family of 4 for 2 nights and it was a god send with 2 kids, cans of pop, water, snacks and a decent breakfast to get the day started also great evening choices, plus not to mention a beer and glass of wine(or two) For an extra £70 well worth it

Mike
dynomikered is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
floridafan101
Very Serious Dibber

floridafan101's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Worth it absolutely depending on how much extra it is. As a family of 5 we thought it was an absolute bargain and had breakfast 2 days, evening reception and popped before we left at lunchtime to stock up on cans and water before we moved hotels, staff couldn’t do enough they were lovely!

2006 1st trip to Florida 2008 The return 2009 Its Florida again 2010 Florida again! 2011 Yes! Florida 2013 Florida please! 2015 Back to Florida 2016 California! 2017 New York (and beyond) 2018 East Coast Road Trip 2019 Florida one last time ... again!
floridafan101 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 19, 03:19 AM  
Link to this Post

We decided to book a bigger room rather than club level for our upcoming trip. We don't want to be hanging around the hotel during the day or even early evening. We would use it for breakfast but the £60 per day cost for two adult breakfasts didn't make sense.

If you think you will be spending more time in the hotel, it might be worth it for four of you. However if you are only there for one day, would you not want to be spending your time in the theme parks rather than the hotel?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 19, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Potterer
Very Serious Dibber

We did it last August, 2 adults and 2 boys aged 15 and 12.

I believe we gained entry to club level before the official time because we just chanced our luck, I think the official time in is 3pm because that is also the time you can access club till on your check out day.

Breakfast was fantastic, we were there for 7am with swimwear on, so Dh and the boys had their swim shorts on that just look like normal shorts and then t shirts. I had my swim wear under my clothes. The food was delicious.

We took drinks with us, cans of coke etc. Went to VB. Came back in the 12-3 slot and ate PBJ sandwiches/trail mix/chips/apple juice/coffee/coke/water. Just having drinks on tap was bliss.

Then later we ate in the 4.30-6pm slot, closer to 4.30 than 6, hit the parks afterwards and still made it back for sweet treats, plus decaf coffee and hot chocolate for the boys.

We didn't feel tied to the hotel, we had typical August weather so it rained mid afternoon, we ate 12-3 bit, stayed for food at 4.30 before heading back out.

We have been to Universal 3 times now so we used the FOLP from the hotel, VB early entry and we stayed for 3 nights so there was no rushing around.

It was completely worth it, so much so that next year we are staying a couple of nights at Cabana Bay to utilise VB and some of the parks. Then moving over to RPR club level because we loved it.
August 2019 CBBR & RPR Club level Post GCSE treat
Potterer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List