Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 15 Aug 17, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Short legs
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by sparkles18 View Post
Don't worry I actually have 'short legs' so won't be reclining!

It's great so many of us will be on the plane, Ill be waving to you all
I have short legs too (obviously!) but tbh if I'm trying to sleep I do recline but I always ask the person behind me (I know they probably wouldn't say no but least I ask!)

See you soon
Short legs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Happy for you guys - that's brilliant! I hope mine get allocated tomorrow, going by this. I'm beyond excited to go now. This time next week, we would have just got there give or take a few minutes
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Minion71
Getting Excited

Wish they made the Dibb lanyards - will stand at the front and wave and shout hello dibbers - DH has just said i can't believe we aren't even on holiday yet and you are making friends. Happy holidays - on the 3 days left at work countdown - even more excited now i know there are so many happy dibbers on the flight with us
Minion71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
KateD
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Minion71 View Post
Wish they made the Dibb lanyards - will stand at the front and wave and shout hello dibbers - DH has just said i can't believe we aren't even on holiday yet and you are making friends. Happy holidays - on the 3 days left at work countdown - even more excited now i know there are so many happy dibbers on the flight with us
I told my hubby dibbers were in front of us (EDEN)and he said "oh dear your going to say hi aren't you ? "
Um yep 👍 Of course
we will need a secret code

Kate
KateD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Minion71
Getting Excited

I just said i was going to wear a Dibb sticker and DH said more like Div - charming. Just pointed out that only one of us organises every holiday and its not him ( not that i would let him ha ha ) We will just have to mutter Dibb loud enough for people to hear as we move around the plane
Minion71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Minion71 View Post
I can't concentrate at work at all I don't finish till Monday-the day we stay overnight at Gatwick, although to be fair, I'll be working from home on that day so can't complain I'm so ridiculously excited
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by happytraveller View Post
I can't concentrate at work at all I don't finish till Monday-the day we stay overnight at Gatwick, although to be fair, I'll be working from home on that day so can't complain I'm so ridiculously excited
Aww I'm the same, I finish work this Thursday and can't wait. Am not being very productive at work, too excited about holibobs lol.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 17, 05:59 AM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Woohoo seats allocated 31A,B,C then across the aisle D I would never have paid for these seats at £33 each for the first 3 and £27 for the last one. We are 6 rows from the front. I'm really happy with that. They were even kind enough to allocate the window to my youngest, although whether he keeps it is another thing,lol! I've a feeling my 18 year old DS will want to sit across the aisle lol 4 more days of work Spicy Gal you finish tomorrow, I hope today goes quick for you. I'm about as productive as a chocolate fire guard at the moment and I have SO much to get through
Old 16 Aug 17, 06:04 AM  
Link to this Post
KateD
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by happytraveller View Post
Woohoo seats allocated 31A,B,C then across the aisle D I would never have paid for these seats at £33 each for the first 3 and £27 for the last one. We are 6 rows from the front. I'm really happy with that. They were even kind enough to allocate the window to my youngest, although whether he keeps it is another thing,lol! I've a feeling my 18 year old DS will want to sit across the aisle lol 4 more days of work Spicy Gal you finish tomorrow, I hope today goes quick for you. I'm about as productive as a chocolate fire guard at the moment and I have SO much to get through
Fantastic seats, our youngest is In The window too. I have 3 more days at work and so much to do. I am also coasting on holiday mode. Still doesn't feel real.
KateD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 17, 06:28 AM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Originally Posted by KateD View Post
Fantastic seats, our youngest is In The window too. I have 3 more days at work and so much to do. I am also coasting on holiday mode. Still doesn't feel real.
Kate I know what you mean-where has the time gone? I think until I'm sat on the aircraft, I just won't believe it, lol. How is everything going with you as you have so much on. And there's me moaning about getting through work This time next week I'll be waking up to my first morning and my 44th Birthday I'm pretty sure us Dibbers would have paid less than everyone else on these flights,lol!