Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 16 Sep 17, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell 766
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Yes, you should link your tickets to your Disney account, either via the MDE app or via the Disney website. I've seen comments on the DIBB saying that linking tickets using the app sometimes doesn't work so it's best using the website:

disneyworld.disney.go/link/tickets-passes/

(you'll probably have to sign in before going to the link page above)

As well as allowing you to download the photos, this will also allow you to book fastpasses. Hopefully, you've already booked your fastpasses?

Whenever you get your photo taken by a Disney Cast Member get them to scan your ticket. And when you've been on one of the rides listed earlier, scan your ticket under the relevant screen at the exit of the ride. Scanning the ticket will link the photos to the Disney account that your ticket is linked to.

Then, in the Photos section of MDE you should see the photos that were linked to your ticket (the photos may take a few hours to appear). If you click on the link below it should either show your photos or ask you to link a card, ticket, or MagicBand:

mydisneyphotopass.disney.go/mymedia/

If you've already had some photos taken and linked them to a Photopass card then you can link that Photopass card to your account using the above link.

For more info, see:

Memory Maker Guidebook page
Disney's Photopass Page

Hope that helps!
I assume that if you have magic bands, you just scan those instead of your ticket.
Thanks xx

Proud DVC owner since 2007
I own at Animal Kingdom Villas and Bay Lake Tower
Tinkerbell 766 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 17, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell 766 View Post
I assume that if you have magic bands, you just scan those instead of your ticket.
Thanks xx
Yup!

MagicBands work just like the plastic tickets.

MagicBands also contain a long-range function - which the plastic tickets do not. So, for example, the MagicBands will automatically link on-ride videos to your account as well.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 17, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
WDWMAD
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
Hi Guys, How does this briefly work? We are here at the moment and have this included as free with our tickets. But do you have to link your tickets up on the MDE App? I think we have free Memory Maker...
Just on another note, if you had Memory Maker as part of the Ultimate Ticket package, Memory Maker won't activate until you visit your first park. For instance on our first day we went to 1900 Park Fare in the morning and had a picture with Winnie The Pooh, when I tried to view it I had to pay for Memory Maker. I rang Disney up and they told me that I would need to activate my Ultimate Ticket before Memory Maker works as it is part of the package, once I went to Magic Kingdom the Winnie the Pooh pictures appeared and Memory Maker started working.
WDWMAD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List