Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 8 Apr 18, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicky Mouse
Apprentice Imagineer

Nicky Mouse's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 4
Me and DD had breakfast at CRT last year and were both given the wands and wishing stars (53 and 31), I gave my wand to a little girl in the queue for 7 Dwarfs mine train, her face was a picture
Saratoga Springs 2017
Heron Villa High Grove 2017, 2018, 2023
Nicky Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 18, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
We've received other people's FPs in DLP and given some away (though it's difficult as there are only so many parties of 2, and then you have to explain to someone with a different first language what you are offering!

We were given some hotel FPs once too, and have given some of ours away when we couldn't use them.

One thing I like to do in the parks is offer to take pictures for people. Particularly if we are in a queue and I see them trying to get pictures of each other, I'll offer to do it. No-one has yet rumbled my promising career as an international camera thief...
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 18, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

We gave our universal express passes to a family on their way into the parks last year as we were leaving.
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 18, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
linder
Imagineer

linder's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
In animal kingdom I play the roll a ball derby game I had won twice and a little girl about four years old, was so disappointed she didn’t win so I asked her mam if she could have the toy, the mother was so pleased for her she told me it was her birthday so I wished her happy birthday and gave her the toy. Lovely to see her face all smiles again
linder is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 18, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Gev
Imagineer

Mobile

We've used credits to buy guests meals too. We once had some spare free tickets to Alton Towers and picked out a family in the queue to pay and gave them to them - that was fun to see their response! Xx
Old 8 Apr 18, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Mobile

If we have been given a paper FP and not got around to using it we have past it on.
We did childswap for Flight of Passage and as I was going on the ride by myself with FP i walked past a couple saying they would skip it as they wouldn't queue for 3 hours even though they were going home the next day. I asked them rather randomly if they wanted to come on with me. They did and were so happy as hadn't been on it before.
Old 8 Apr 18, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
choccielover
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by RobandLynsey View Post
Not in Orlando but in DLP a family approached us as we were entering the park and they were leaving early and had Hotel fastpasses. They gave them to us as they no longer needed them, I was so shocked and really made our day!
We did this.

We also had left over meal vouchers and the ones for the hot chocole and donuts and gave them to a family just coming in as we were leaving.

We had run out of time and it was a shame to let them go to waste so why not

We also but something for the food bank each week (well when I can) I look in the website to see what they need and spend £5 then helpfully the drop off box is in the Tesco I use to buy the bits I can’t get from Lidl so just pop them in there.

Every little helps as they say
choccielover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 18, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
hutton5
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I love when people do little acts of kindness. Small things can make such a difference to some people. My mum does things like posting scratch cards thru people's doors in an envelope and sends people flowers and doesn't say any of it is from her. I love the feeling you get from doing these kind of things.
hutton5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 18, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
mickee
Apprentice Imagineer

Last year in magic kingdom DD and DS had a few goes on the pirates quest (ideal if you have waits between fast passes and standby queues are long) and after the third try the cast member gave them 6 paper fast passes for POTC. We'd already ridden so as we left the park handed them to a family who were on there way in. Love little acts of kindness and always try to pay it forward. DD was also given a shamu plush at seaworld one year by a teen lad as she had tried to win one on a sideshow game and didn't. Thought it was really sweet x
- 1999 lake buena vista, 2001 lindifields villa, 2010 bridgewater crossing,2013 sandy ridge, 2014 extended stay america, 2015 westridge manors north, 2017 southern dunes villa, 2018 calabay Parc villa.

trip report= https://DIBB.in/12468393
mickee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 18, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
bigbear
Imagineer

bigbear's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We gave a whole set of Universal passes to a family on their way into the park and gave away some of the old style Disney fastpasses. Also, we gave dd a balloon bouquet at Narcoossees on the day she got her A level results. She noticed some little girls looking admiringly at them, and we were going home a couple of days later, so she gave the balloons to the girls on our way out of the restaurant. They were very happy!

Edited at 07:19 PM.
bigbear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List