Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 28 May 18, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Kinggie
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by florida_2012 View Post
Is it 5 consecutive days from 1st use?
Just researched it and it is 5 consecutive days
2016 Disney - LBV
2018 Universal - Pointe Orlando
Kinggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 18, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Kinggie
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Can I just ask though, last time we went to Universal about 4 years ago the park photographer were quite happy to take a pic of us all with our phones. Had that now changed?
2016 Disney - LBV
2018 Universal - Pointe Orlando
Kinggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 18, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
dg141
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

we are staying at rpr so get early entry will the camera shop be open early to redeem my print out and get lanyard ir will it open at 9.00 like the rest of the park
dg141 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 18, 05:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Kinggie View Post
Can I just ask though, last time we went to Universal about 4 years ago the park photographer were quite happy to take a pic of us all with our phones. Had that now changed?
No, they are still happy to do this, but photo connect includes ride photos

Originally Posted by dg141 View Post
we are staying at rpr so get early entry will the camera shop be open early to redeem my print out and get lanyard ir will it open at 9.00 like the rest of the park
Pretty sure they will be as the port of entry shops and the shops at US entrance are usually open...they're always happy for you to spend money . We stay onsite too and have purchased from these places during early morning hours. Just in case it isn't, log your photo numbers and they'll add them for you later; photographers will give you a ride photo. It can be a bit long winded to add if you have lots, but a few is fine.

Hope that helps
Niki T is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 18, 07:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Crowdpleaser
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Thanks for all the great info. How do you get the prints? Is it a case of taking the card to the photo shop at the end of the day and telling them which ones you would like printed out as included in the offer?
Crowdpleaser is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 18, 07:11 AM  
Link to this Post
yellowrose78
VIP Dibber

yellowrose78's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by sweetchunks View Post
Thanks for posting, I’ve just got it for our trip. Does anyone know if there are any photographers at Volcano Bay?
I don't know the answer to this but I'm hoping it does. Hopefully someone can fill us in

Movieland Hotel IDrive - 2002 / POR - 2012 / 3 Weeks at OKW - 2014 / Villa at Highlands Reserve - 2016 / New York and Orlando - 2018 / Caribbean Cruise MSC Seaside - June 2019 / Orlando Covid cancelled 2020 and 2021 / Planning for Orlando 2024
yellowrose78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 18, 07:12 AM  
Link to this Post
yellowrose78
VIP Dibber

yellowrose78's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Crowdpleaser View Post
Thanks for all the great info. How do you get the prints? Is it a case of taking the card to the photo shop at the end of the day and telling them which ones you would like printed out as included in the offer?
I think so, it's been 4 years since I last had the package and can't remember, hopefully someone will keep us right

Movieland Hotel IDrive - 2002 / POR - 2012 / 3 Weeks at OKW - 2014 / Villa at Highlands Reserve - 2016 / New York and Orlando - 2018 / Caribbean Cruise MSC Seaside - June 2019 / Orlando Covid cancelled 2020 and 2021 / Planning for Orlando 2024
yellowrose78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 18, 07:19 AM  
Link to this Post
ABZLocal
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Niki T View Post
No, they are still happy to do this, but photo connect includes ride photos
Thanks everyone for the information. Do you know which rides have photos please?
ABZLocal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 18, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
jomarise
Getting Excited

I want to get the 5 day summer special to use in October, I have added it to my basket and clicked next, I log in and then I get a blank page. Tried different browsers and a different email. At the top of the page it says activation required but I haven't had any emails to activate the account. Any ideas on this?
jomarise is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 18, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
x_Ange_x
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by jomarise View Post
I want to get the 5 day summer special to use in October, I have added it to my basket and clicked next, I log in and then I get a blank page. Tried different browsers and a different email. At the top of the page it says activation required but I haven't had any emails to activate the account. Any ideas on this?
i'm having issues too - every time i click register it just takes me back to the first page

*** now sorted and purchased - I was putting the wrong password in - The site is not very user friendly
Oct 14 Villa, HRH, AMI - Oct 16 Villa, HRH, AMI
OCT 18 Villa, AMI- June 2019 R&R AMI 17 nights

Edited at 10:15 AM.
x_Ange_x is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List