Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 9 Aug 18, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBobby
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gasman66 View Post
OP
I have also just got through this thread... my goodness you must have the patience of a saint !
You just could not make this up, but happy you are sorted (for now..fingers crossed)... that "Coke on a plane" will not be long in coming now... hope you and your family have a great holiday
Thank you so much, the well wishes are really appreciated! 😀
DisneyBobby is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 18, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Bolto6
Imagineer

I’m glad you got this all sorted. I’d be livid too, I think it’s not the fact the cancelled and rebooked, but the fact they didn’t tell you until you tried to check your details. And then to screw up your car hire as well, is just beyond the pale for me.

It’s reading instances like this, that makes me want to continue booking DIY, I did nearly consider booking a flydrive, this has put me right off.
Bolto6 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 18, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
dave
Imagineer

Glad you’d got it sorted.

Looks like they are still at it. They did the same to us a couple of years ago. 2 families going on the same flight. Without notifying us they moved one family to the later VA flight from Manchester. By the time we found out by accident from VA it was too late to move flights back. Lost seats in bubble too.
Their customer service is appaulling. I put a thread up on here when it happened. Bunch of cowboys people should stop booking with them and put them out of business in my opinion😡
Sunset lakes 01, Weston Hills 03,Indian Ridge 04, Davenport 04, Westridge 06 & 07, Florida Pines 08, Lake Berkley 09, Windsor Hills 10, Emerald Island 12, Westridge 13, Legacy Park 15, Eagle Pointe 16, Loma Linda & Windsor Hills 17, Westridge 18, Bella Vida 19
FLORIDA MASTERS WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2015
HOLIDAY GENIE / TRAVELUP WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2016
dave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 18, 08:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Fairyloveheart
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Wow! I had a quote from then a few weeks back and they quoted for something totally different to what I asked for and I thought then - well that’s stupid!
I know now having read this thread I will never book through them! I can’t believe all the grief you’ve had and how poor their customer service has been. Surely this must happen to a lot of people whom book their seats!
Ridiculous!
Hope you have an amazing holiday!

Booked for April 2020!
Fairyloveheart is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 18, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
dave
Imagineer

Just bumping this thread. After mine and this dibbers problems with FM I believe it’s only right to show them for what they are to any looking to book at the moment.
Sunset lakes 01, Weston Hills 03,Indian Ridge 04, Davenport 04, Westridge 06 & 07, Florida Pines 08, Lake Berkley 09, Windsor Hills 10, Emerald Island 12, Westridge 13, Legacy Park 15, Eagle Pointe 16, Loma Linda & Windsor Hills 17, Westridge 18, Bella Vida 19
dave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 18, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBobby
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by dave View Post
Just bumping this thread. After mine and this dibbers problems with FM I believe it’s only right to show them for what they are to any looking to book at the moment.
What did FM do to you? It's appalling that they can keep getting away with things to totally stress people out!
DisneyBobby is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 18, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
7SeasSailor
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyBobby View Post
Cheers for the help people, I totally understand where you are all coming from, I just find it totally unacceptable that they can just cancel my flight not tell me & think it's okay, we want to sit together on the plane & not be dotted around hence why I paid for my seats, these seats in the bubble were booked LAST November!

Seems to me after reading another thread that Florida Masters seem to do what they want when they want.
Florida Masters should have provided you with some Terms and Conditions as a part of your contract with them. Have you read them?
Old 20 Oct 18, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Redsnapper
Imagineer

TA's are outdated these days.

Not sure why anyone would willingly use Florida Masters anyway.
Redsnapper is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 18, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Redsnapper View Post
TA's are outdated these days.

Not sure why anyone would willingly use Florida Masters anyway.
No they are not. Depends what you value.

I like handing it over - "find me a 2 week break, staying in x star accommodation, visiting x.y.z. Flights on any of these days with car and all inclusive insurance."

Saves me days. Always had nice holidays and can spend my time doing things I enjoy. Marrying up dates/needs in holiday plans isn't one of them. Last time we did an online BA holidays one, other times have done high street. Would never use one I had not heard of.

My sister often comes along on or near to our dates. She does it all herself, spends days and saves a couple of hundred quid. She likes it that way.
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 18, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
dave
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyBobby View Post
What did FM do to you? It's appalling that they can keep getting away with things to totally stress people out!
Same as you. See my post previous page, reply #254

Edited at 09:21 AM.