Notices

Old 25 Oct 19, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Chloeoeysmum
slightly serious Dibber

Chloeoeysmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Take a look through my eyes, Day 21, And so the magic ends. 19th September 2019

I'll make today short and sweet as everyone knows how miserable going home can be, we do miss the kids and the dog but having three weeks in the Disney bubble has been amazing and we wouldn't have done anything differently.

We were up, showered and fully packed by 9am, dragged the cases and hand luggage down to bell services for them to hold and we checked out.

We popped to Disney springs for a QS breakfast at Wolfgang Puck and also picked up some sandwiches from the Earl of Sandwich to take to the airport. Used 10 remaining snack credits at goofys candy co before getting the bus back to AKL.

We hung around the lobby for a while...

Spotted a hidden Mickey...

We spent the next couple of hours sitting on the viewing platform overlooking the savannah on the rocking chairs and had a late lunch at the Mara, back to bell services to pick up our cases then waited for the Tragicall express to pick us up at 3pm.

As we left I took this photo, why do I do this to myself!

Does anyone else struggle with removing these!

No flight delays or issues and we landed on time. Made the long drive back to Norwich from Manchester and arrived at home around 4pm, both shattered.

Thanks to the dibb for allowing me to write this trip report and a big thanks to anyone and everyone that has taken the time to read along. I love having these to look back on and really enjoy reading others, I really think it helps with the dreaded Disney blues to write a trip report, it's very therapeutic! Fingers crossed I'll be able to write another in 2022

Cheerio!

Old 25 Oct 19, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by Chloeoeysmum - 25 Oct 19 3:31 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 19, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Mazascouser
Apprentice Imagineer

Mazascouser's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Thanks Nicole for a very interesting trip report, glad you had a great holiday and got home safe and sound.
Mazascouser is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 19, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Chloeoeysmum
slightly serious Dibber

Chloeoeysmum's Reviews
Originally Posted by Mazascouser View Post
Thanks Nicole for a very interesting trip report, glad you had a great holiday and got home safe and sound.
thank you for reading!
Old 26 Oct 19, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Thanks for taking the time to do your trippie :spin really enjoyed reading along

Joan
Old 27 Oct 19, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Scotspair
Earning My Ears

Enjoyed your report, makes me excited about my holiday in February, not been for a few years to the parks but OH 60th , only doing Disney so plan to take it easy and enjoy all the parks offer
Scotspair is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 19, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Chloeoeysmum
slightly serious Dibber

Chloeoeysmum's Reviews
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Thanks for taking the time to do your trippie :spin really enjoyed reading along

Joan
Thanks for your kind comments Joan

Originally Posted by Scotspair View Post
Enjoyed your report, makes me excited about my holiday in February, not been for a few years to the parks but OH 60th , only doing Disney so plan to take it easy and enjoy all the parks offer
Thank you
People thought we’d go mad spending three weeks in the Disney bubble but we loved it, it’s a totally different experience being able to take it at a leisurely pace, we did, at the start, feel like we were wasting time by just sitting and watching the world go by, or just wandering around but we soon got over it
February isn’t far away!
Old 29 Oct 19, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
ravenwing
Trainee Dibber

Just read through your whole report, you sound to have had a lovely relaxing and magical holiday and your photos are beautiful
Old 29 Oct 19, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Chloeoeysmum
slightly serious Dibber

Chloeoeysmum's Reviews
Originally Posted by ravenwing View Post
Just read through your whole report, you sound to have had a lovely relaxing and magical holiday and your photos are beautiful
Thanks for reading. We could have done with another holiday to recover from this one but magical it certainly was! Photos were only taken with my iPhone, amazing quality these days, thank you
Old 2 Nov 19, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Just caught up with your report - sad that it’s finished as I enjoyed reading along!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List