Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 28 Feb 15, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Firstxmastrip
Imagineer

Firstxmastrip's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Great report, really enjoyed reading it. X
Firstxmastrip is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 15, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
fa$$a
Trying for More Ears

Thank you for sharing your journey and I wish you all the happiness for the future. Can't wait to read your next adventure xx
Claire
fa$$a is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 15, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by disneylover View Post
Ahh Amanda it seemed that your last day was really stressful! Make sure you do a sandy said and go to futons when you next go and maybe get a cheeseburger chaser? I'm glad uour red lobster meal was good it certainly looked lovely. Every word I was reading about your horrible plane sickness episode I was feeling for you. What a horrible experience for you to endure. Can't wait to hear all about your future plans. Thanks for writing it up.

Hah, Fultons will be a definite . It was a really bitty last day but lunch was really nice . The whole flight thing just didn't really work for me this time. Never mind, it all adds to the memories
Thank you for reading and posting and all your lovely comments x

Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
I'm sad that your report is now finished as I have really enjoyed your report & sharing your holiday & wedding!

I really feel you being sick on the plane & completely understand how you felt. It happened to me once on the commuter train on the way home from work, I'm sure the whole carriage heard me embarrassing doesn't come into it!

Hopefully you will get some sort of holiday this year & if not you always have next year.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Kelly xx
Oh Kelly, it was just horrid and so unexpected, I never get airsick
I am sure we will do something this year , just no idea what yet. I am looking forward to planning next year too. I feel a bit behind but so much else going on. Thanks for reading and all the lovely wishes xx

Originally Posted by Dissie View Post
Really enjoyed your report. Sorry you were sick on you're flight home, hope you felt better once you were home. Thank you for sharing
Thank you xx I felt ok the following day , just starving ! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by mrs rcch View Post
Thank you for all your hard work completing your trippie, I have loved reading it.
Thank you for reading xx
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 15, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by disneymadhouse View Post
Have loved reading your trippie Amanda, thanks for sharing
And thank you for reading and posting xx

Originally Posted by Momofboys View Post
Thanks for yet another great trippie. Will keep an eye out for your next pre-trippie
Thank you xx How will I fill my days with no planning to do

Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
Well done Amanda I can only imagine the time and effort that goes into writing a trippie, I really enjoyed it... thank you so much for sharing it x
Thank you, I've been slow with this one but I love looking back over them and re living the holiday. Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by Dixie Dot View Post
Loved reading your report... So sad it's over x
Me too thank you for reading xx

Originally Posted by Beaker's Fluff View Post

Amanda, it's been fab, so sad it's over
Glad that the job is going well. Getting away early when the boys finish school will be great. We are going to California when my two finish Y13 and Y11, it will be good to get away at the start of July that year (2017).
How sweet decorating the house for you, also I love the bulging gift bags for the boys.
Hi Klare, I know, no more tales to tell, sniff. And no dresses to buy either Cali is amazing, would love to go back. Can't wait to do NY as well though. Thank you for reading and posting xx
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 15, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Firstxmastrip View Post
Great report, really enjoyed reading it. X
Thank you, I'm pleased you enjoyed it, thank you for reading x

Originally Posted by fa$$a View Post
Thank you for sharing your journey and I wish you all the happiness for the future. Can't wait to read your next adventure xx
Claire
Hi Claire, thanks for reading. I can't wait to plan our next adventure too
Old 1 Mar 15, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
Awww I'm sorry this has come to an end, especially in the way it did with you being so poorly on the plane. Have only ever been sick on a plane 20+ years ago when I was pregnant - it wasn't pleasant at all, and it can't have helped having to clean up the toilet floor!

I look forward to reading a NY/Florida trippie. Wonder if it will end up being this year after all?

Did the boys gift bags go down well? Might have to do that for my two this year.
jocat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 15, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
So enjoyed reading your trippy Amanda, as always they are such a good read.

Really felt for you on your journey home, I always have to have a sick bag on hand as I can suffer from travel sickness.

Look forward to hearing about your next adventure

Julia xx
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 15, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Milner
Imagineer

Have really enjoyed reading your report Amanda thanks for sharing planning NY and Orlando in 2017 for our sliver wedding anniversary and my big birthday
Hampton Lakes - October 2007, The Hamlets, Westhaven - July/August 2009, The Sanctuary, Westhaven - July/August 2012, Dibb Villa Highgate Park & 1 night at HRH - July 2015 2017 6 nights NY, 11 nights in Florida Dibb villa, Westhaven, Xmas 2018 Villa 1 night RPR 2019 7 nights in New York, 2020 Dibb Villa booked in Highlands, 3 nights in Cape Coral
Milner is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 15, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
KittyBlackDog
Imagineer

So sad your trippie is at its end. I've loved ready all your days, highs and lows, your fabulous wedding, drooling over your food you ate and seeing all your lovely photos.

Sorry to hear you weren't well on the flight back, I hate being ill when I'm away from my own creature comforts at home.

I bet the boys loved their goodie bags, lucky things!

Congratulations again and I hope that married life is being kind to you both.

Thanks for sharing, I've enjoyed the ride 😊
KittyBlackDog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 15, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
emmabanana
VIP Dibber

Really enjoyed reading your trippie, thanks for sharing. Congratulations to you both x
emmabanana is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List