Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 22 Mar 15, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Its all over

Such a great report to read, shame about the illness on the way home! What a drama! Its my absolute nightmare to be sick on the plane journey so I really feel for you!

Red lobster food looks amazing, neither me or Aaron are fish/seafood fans so we have never been but those biscuits & the carrot cake look unbelievable! Shame you didn't make it to DTD though.

NY & Florida sounds like the perfect next trip, its what we are doing in October
Look at your countdown, nearly off and a great trip later in the year too - ~I am not at all jealous

Thank you for reading and posting , its been great fun writing it up - we had a wonderful time even with all the little hiccups !

Originally Posted by Twentyyears View Post
Lovely to read the final few says, sorry about the flight home.
Well done for finishing it, two trips before yours and still not done. Peter has been very unwell but is now on the mend and there is a lot of planning to do when you have a WDW stay and a DCL cruise! Sorry, not trying to rub it in.
Hopefully you may get away somewhere.
Hello , hope all is ok, sorry to read he has been poorly. Look forward to catching up on your trippies when you have time
Thank you for reading along xx
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 15, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
karalma
Imagineer

Great report. I loved reading it, thank you.
karalma is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 15, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Awwww Amanda, what a fab trippy! I've really enjoyed reading along, sharing your adventures.

What a nightmare for you on the plane, not nice at all. Although no jet lag is a pretty decent silver lining, we've always suffered terribly on the way home.

Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to share your holiday with us, it's been fun x
JoJo88 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 15, 07:46 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by karalma View Post
Great report. I loved reading it, thank you.
Thank you x

Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
Awwww Amanda, what a fab trippy! I've really enjoyed reading along, sharing your adventures.

What a nightmare for you on the plane, not nice at all. Although no jet lag is a pretty decent silver lining, we've always suffered terribly on the way home.

Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to share your holiday with us, it's been fun x
I must admit I have found the jet lag worse each year so yes, if there is silver lining to the Huey speweys that was it

Thanks got reading along and for the lovely comments. No trippies in the offing for me, sniff
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 15, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
CuriousAlice
slightly serious Dibber

Aw... all caught up... and welled up. What a ride ey?

I am already starting the nagging to go back, maybe next year. We'll see... xx
CuriousAlice is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 15, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Oh Amanda, what a lovely last day, even though you couldn't enjoy the sunshine much with all your layers on!

Goodness, what a terrible experience it must have been being sick on the plane... even without all of the extra cleaning up drama! I had to laugh though, at you nipping back in to spray Dove all through the flight I'm sure it was the cleanest plane loo anywhere by the time you were done.

It's sad that you don't have any plans at the moment, but I'm sure when you do get some made they will be spectacular as always. Looking forward to reading about them as they unfold.

Thanks, as always for sharing. I've really enjoyed reading

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 15, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by CuriousAlice View Post
Aw... all caught up... and welled up. What a ride ey?

I am already starting the nagging to go back, maybe next year. We'll see... xx
It was a blast , lots to look back on and definitely given us the taste for getting away on our own ! Oh it would be fab if you got to go back. Thank you got your lovely words x

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Oh Amanda, what a lovely last day, even though you couldn't enjoy the sunshine much with all your layers on!

Goodness, what a terrible experience it must have been being sick on the plane... even without all of the extra cleaning up drama! I had to laugh though, at you nipping back in to spray Dove all through the flight I'm sure it was the cleanest plane loo anywhere by the time you were done.

It's sad that you don't have any plans at the moment, but I'm sure when you do get some made they will be spectacular as always. Looking forward to reading about them as they unfold.

Thanks, as always for sharing. I've really enjoyed reading
I hope I never have those loo experiences again , I must be keeping Dove in business !
I have just started looking at hols again but really undecided , very unlike us to be so far into the year and no plans.
Thank you for reading along x I can catch up with yours now
Old 25 Apr 15, 07:21 AM  
Link to this Post

Rubbish that you didn't make it to Fulton's, but at least Andy left the door firmly ajar for a return trip and lunch at Red Lobster looks scrummy in any case! Absolute Sod's Law that your last day should have such gorgeous weather (I've got a bit of a chip on my shoulder about the weather having had maybe only 4 really nice days out of 15 in February - I'm sure I'll get over it eventually but I'm not quite there!).

Good jobs with the cases, they must've been bursting at the seams!

Oh no, sorry to hear you weren't well on the plane, and then the mishap with the bag. At least you didn't exit to a queue.

As with all of your previous reports, I've really loved reading along. I hope you do find some time to get away somewhere this year, around everything else you have going on, and very much hope the New York/Florida plans for 2016 become set in stone so that, selfishly perhaps, we all have another fab trippie to look forward to!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 15, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
Lovely report Amanda. It was great to be able to share your Wedding Day, from the planning of the pre-trip to the actual day

Not nice to be ill on the plane, but maybe that is the (slightly drastic ) solution to jet lag. Sorry, but I did laugh that the bag split I'm impressed you managed to clean it up without adding to it though

Thankyou for sharing

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 15, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Next time – weyhey!

Oh it’s such a sad feeling heading back to the airport isn’t it? It really is pants! I don’t know how long I would need to stay before I was ready for home! Haha!

Oh nooooo how horrible being so poorly on the flight home. What a shame.

6 hour commute? WHaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

I really enjoyed your trippie a lot! Thanks so much for sharing xxx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List