Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 12 May 15, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
yellowrose78
VIP Dibber

yellowrose78's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I've enjoyed your report, thanks for sharing

Movieland Hotel IDrive - 2002 / POR - 2012 / 3 Weeks at OKW - 2014 / Villa at Highlands Reserve - 2016 / New York and Orlando - 2018 / Caribbean Cruise MSC Seaside - June 2019 / Orlando Covid cancelled 2020 and 2021 / Planning for Orlando 2024
yellowrose78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 15, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyKel
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Congrats on your wedding, loved reading your report That taxi ride still has me laughing, I'd have been too scared to turn back around! Thanks for sharing
DisneyKel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 15, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Am chuckling at the "we are definitely not going to Florida this year" ha ha ha!

Great report as always Amanda. You certainly know how to keep us entertained
Glee Fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 15, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by TheBeast View Post
Rubbish that you didn't make it to Fulton's, but at least Andy left the door firmly ajar for a return trip and lunch at Red Lobster looks scrummy in any case! Absolute Sod's Law that your last day should have such gorgeous weather (I've got a bit of a chip on my shoulder about the weather having had maybe only 4 really nice days out of 15 in February - I'm sure I'll get over it eventually but I'm not quite there!).

Good jobs with the cases, they must've been bursting at the seams!

Oh no, sorry to hear you weren't well on the plane, and then the mishap with the bag. At least you didn't exit to a queue.

As with all of your previous reports, I've really loved reading along. I hope you do find some time to get away somewhere this year, around everything else you have going on, and very much hope the New York/Florida plans for 2016 become set in stone so that, selfishly perhaps, we all have another fab trippie to look forward to!
Well, we did get to Fultons this year on our quite unexpected return trip. And it was lovely.
And we had hot glorious weather. So harmony restored
And it's NY and Florida next year, flights booked woo hoo
Thank you for reading x

Originally Posted by vanlou View Post
Lovely report Amanda. It was great to be able to share your Wedding Day, from the planning of the pre-trip to the actual day

Not nice to be ill on the plane, but maybe that is the (slightly drastic ) solution to jet lag. Sorry, but I did laugh that the bag split I'm impressed you managed to clean it up without adding to it though

Thankyou for sharing
Eeesh, that whole being sick thing. Bleurgh. Can only happen to me
Thank you for reading x

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Next time – weyhey!

Oh it’s such a sad feeling heading back to the airport isn’t it? It really is pants! I don’t know how long I would need to stay before I was ready for home! Haha!

Oh nooooo how horrible being so poorly on the flight home. What a shame.

6 hour commute? WHaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

I really enjoyed your trippie a lot! Thanks so much for sharing xxx
Thank you x
We were ready to come back this time , I think we felt we had done what we wanted and that's a nice feeling too.
The commute ... It's pants

And I'm looking forward to your trippie too x
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 15, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
I've enjoyed your report, thanks for sharing
Thank you for reading x

Originally Posted by DisneyKel View Post
Congrats on your wedding, loved reading your report That taxi ride still has me laughing, I'd have been too scared to turn back around! Thanks for sharing
Yes,it's a dinner party story for sure ! Thank you for reading x

Originally Posted by Glee Fan View Post
Am chuckling at the "we are definitely not going to Florida this year" ha ha ha!

Great report as always Amanda. You certainly know how to keep us entertained
What are we like , we really weren't intending to go back . And now we've been back and going again ... Madness

Thank you for reading xx
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 20, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
christoby
Proud to wear my Ears

Loved reading.
christoby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by christoby View Post
Loved reading.
Thank you. It made me smile to see this come back around. So many good memories. Thank you for reading and glad you enjoyed it