Notices

Old 7 Feb 17, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
belle love
Helping Donald

Mobile If it's about florida...August 2018

Hi,

So...I have become totally addicted to reading everybodies trip reports and couldn't hold out any longer before starting mine, even tho 17 and a half months away.

The idea of us going to florida has been talked about for years and last year I decided 2018 would be the year we would go! Since then.it's all I talk about. I have done so much research so many lists and plans but yet still so far away. The title for trip report,'if it's about florida' is because every time I see my husband I say Ohh I have to tell you something and he says if it's about florida I don't want to know till nearer the time! SPOILSPORT! Oh well I will just have to talk on here to all you dear people (if anybody reads)

There will be 4 of us going on.the trip (photos will.be uploaded in next update). Me, 32 years old, writes lists about everything and the same lists over and over again (bordering on being sectioned it's that bad) mad Disney fan (have been told off on a daily basis by work colleagues to stop singing Disney songs) and love to plan and organise everything! My friends say there is no point in making any plans because I have everything sorted.for next couple of years.(least they can.say that they have nothing to.look forward to.tho)

Husband,dean, works completely different times to me so as I.come in.he leaves and vice versa so only. See him at the weekends when we are running between football and gymnastics lessons with the kids. Looking forward to Disney and florida as has never been before (I have been three times asitter a child and when I was20) but has left everything to.me as he lives In the moment and doesn't want to know what we are eating for breakfast on day 5 of our holiday in 18 months..again SPOILSPORT

Harvey, our son who will be 11 when we go and will have left primary school for a week when we go (sob) he is a lovely sometimes sensitive football and minecraft obsessed boy. He loves marvel but also loves Disney and he is the one who.sings and dances with me and doesn't care if anybody sees him doing so.

Lily will be 8 when we go. Animal crazy and loves Disney. All Disney. She is very shy and gets very overwhelmed with.things but she will love it

Not going to tell children until we go.. Exciting

Husband work is ridiculous the way the holiday work and if you want 2 weeks off you have to give a year's.notice and anymore than that 18 months away. We wanted to go.for three weeks. Handed in the paperwork when.we were at two years to go and three weeks was rejected. Ended.up agreeing to 13 days off so we go on wed 1st August and return back on Sunday20th. I read cheaper and less busy mid to end of august but his work.does not allow him time.off before and after bank.holiday so that was a no.go too and didn't want.children missing out any time off school.

Right, anyways, I have been tracking flights for a year.now and cheapest have seen.them.is week.before xmas so just going keep looking at book soon as they come out

Plan is first 10 nights at Disney..not booked yet as waiting till April for free dining offer to.come out. Looking at Port orlean riverside and upgrading the dining to the standard of one Qs one Ts and two snacks per day. Lots of ideas where I want to eat
Breakfast at chef mike, crystal palace and tucker's. Tea at cinderella royal table, be our guest, t Rex, Ohana, Sci Fi, whispering canyon and rainforest cafe.

After Disney we re going to clearwater for two nights. We all love the beach. Have booked pier 60 clearwater for 160 pounds for 2nights. Bit of ddowntime and we want to.go on sea screamer boat trip where the dolphins chase the boat.

Then we are going back to international drive. Have booked a condo for 4 nights for 350 which has 2 rooms living room kitchen and bathroom.

Plan is to.go to universal studios day we get back.clearwater and do all shows and rides.with no queues

Tues..we have booked into discovery cover (270 per person for swimming ticket, sea.world and Aquatica) really looking forward to this and lily will be in.her element

Weds. Seaworld. Want to.do.dine with shamu but unable to book yet

Thurs..airboat ride and then Aquatica

Fri up early and check in to.hard rock hotel (600 for 2 nights ouch) includes express pass.

Fri and Sat universal islands of adventure and lots of Harry (forgot to.mention.we were all huge harry.potter fans.too)

Sunday home

Then.home to.probably make more lists for the.next time

Hope I didn't waffle too much and will update when.next things are booked along with pictures... Sorry.for how far in advance this is too xx
belle love is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 17, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloggy37
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Just read the start of your pre trippy. Don't be sorry all of us going in 2018 will be with you all the way and it sounds I am like you with regards to planning always got something in the pipeline lol.

Look forward to reading more x
Cloggy37 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 17, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Leelsisy
Excited about Disney

I started planning our December 2017 holiday in October 2015 so know exactly where you're coming from. I'm really excited that our countdown is now nearly less than 300 days when it started at over 800. I have added to my plans every day and have loved every minute. Enjoy your planning - you're in good company here!
Old 20 Feb 17, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
belle love
Helping Donald

Glad I am not the only one list obsessed. I have done so many changes to my plans too. There so much to do,I want to do it all but just no time x
belle love is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 17, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
We're going then too and I think about it all the time and I'm already planning ! A close friend is going next week and I'm soooo excited for her ,anyone would think it was me going next week ,not in 500 odd days

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 17, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
katy341
Imagineer

Mobile

Aww glad it's not just me! Mines even slightly further away than urs and I'm already checking menus writing lists looking at new suitcases and posting a million questions on here a day!

We have same problem with my other half's work so know how u feel! Happy planning and good luck keeping the secret from the kids! We plan on telling ours (similar ages to urs) east next yr!
katy341 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 17, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
belle love
Helping Donald

Mobile

It's all so exciting. Seems like I'm in.good company. I spent last night watching parades and shows on you tube. Worried I will have no surprises left. The menu and restaurants choice maim things excited for
So far looking at be our guest and cinderella royal table in Mk, teppan edo in eplot, Sci Fi in.hs and tucker's.and yak and yeti in Ak. Then Ohana,sanna and t Rex.. So much choice x