Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 12 Nov 09, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Dizzy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ems! View Post
Its brilliant, defo better than Orlando one was last year. One thing I would say tho - you HAVE to buy the express pass (buy in advance as they sell out if you leave it till the day to buy one). It pretty much doubles the price of the ticket but you get to do EVERYTHING rather than queuing up for an hour or more for each house. Think this would be particularly beneficial with a teenager who might be getting very tired and not want to stay until the end.

I think most 14 year olds would be fine with the content. I was pretty scared tho! haha.x
This must depend on when you go... We went on the 28th and I was worried that we didn't have express passes. We managed everything and did the tram ride twice. We also left around 11.30 rather than 1am as DH and DD were hanging around Citiwalk waiting for us The longest queue we had was for Saw but that was only about 25 mins.
I am the biggest wuss on this planet by the way and was terrified about HHN but thought it was one of the highlights of our trip. Our DD is 13 and after watching some of the clips on youtube decided she couldn't handle it.
Indian Creek Villa
October 7th - October 28th 2006
3 weeks in Heaven
Dizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 09, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Ems!
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
This must depend on when you go... We went on the 28th and I was worried that we didn't have express passes. We managed everything and did the tram ride twice. We also left around 11.30 rather than 1am as DH and DD were hanging around Citiwalk waiting for us The longest queue we had was for Saw but that was only about 25 mins.
I am the biggest wuss on this planet by the way and was terrified about HHN but thought it was one of the highlights of our trip. Our DD is 13 and after watching some of the clips on youtube decided she couldn't handle it.
Yeah, perhaps not as bad on a week night then, it was a Saturday night when we were there and it was absolutely rammed!

Glad you enjoyed it!x
Old 12 Nov 09, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Think we will go in the week then
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 09, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
jester
Helping Minnie

We went first night had front if line passes,didnt need them went on most three times,
jester is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 09, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread