Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 1 Jul 19, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
metalguru
Apprentice Imagineer

metalguru's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by JoS View Post
Thats the place to go then. Well worth the little bit extra for those gorgeous rooms and your wifes gluten free needs being met. Wynn buffet is delicious.
Talking of buffets, first time I ever went to Vegas, 1989, stayed in the Imperial Palace and was recommended to visit Circus Circus Buffet, said it had something stupid like 300 hundred different items.

Well I paid and didn't eat anything, it was disgusting, ended up over the road in the Peppermill Lounge. Now that is an awesome place.
metalguru is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by metalguru View Post
Talking of buffets, first time I ever went to Vegas, 1989, stayed in the Imperial Palace and was recommended to visit Circus Circus Buffet, said it had something stupid like 300 hundred different items.

Well I paid and didn't eat anything, it was disgusting, ended up over the road in the Peppermill Lounge. Now that is an awesome place.
Yet to get to Peppermill . Have plans to go and it just never happens lol Funnily enough we stayed at CC many years ago. Would say about 2001 at rough guess. Our DD wanted to go and a guy at work suggested CC so thats where we went! Knew nothing about Vegas and didnt want to go, but it was a trip from Orlando for 5 days so we went. Have to say the rooms were clean, and the buffet decent. My only complaint at the time was distance from the actual strip. Have been back to visit and definitely wouldnt stay there now if it was the only hotel available! We didnt even realize how far north on the strip we were. We did have a good time though at slots of fun and was it Sahara opposite? Took the trolley bus down the strip as the monorail was not there... I dont think. It was August and so very very hot and I thought I am never coming back to Vegas again! Famous last words lol
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Billy Beatnik
Imagineer

We stayed at the Luxor two years ago and it was £69 for the room a night, we loved it!
Billy Beatnik is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List