Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Trip Planning Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.
QuickSilver
Unread 15 May 19, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
katy341
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes I'm interested in that...do virgin routinely have their sale aug/sep every year?
katy341 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Part 2, the adventure continues!
katy341 is a Disney Podcast DIBBcast-ear
Unread 15 May 19, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Tracey2019
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Im looking for flights may 5th-19th '20 and im right in the middle between dinburgh and glasgow airports but dont mind going further afield if the price is right. Will be 1a and 1 4yo travelling and want premium economy if possible
Tracey2019 is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 19, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
kissimmee girl
Imagineer

We paid a bargain price of 181 each direct from Belfast last September 😍
Unread 16 May 19, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

LLamb's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

We live about 20 min from Warrington but are going from Gatwick this year just because we got the flight for 240 each. Slightly later dates than you as we are tied to school hols.
Like others we also booked in September, this seems to be a good time or wait it out until last minute.
I checked Thomas Cook and as a package could of got man-mco for around 400.

Ill be looking for flights for around 21/22 May next year, hopefully Man but will go indirect or via London if cheaper.
LLamb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Just Universal this time
Unread 16 May 19, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Mackenzies03
Earning My Ears

Mobile

Oooo Im just jumping on this thread as we are 2nd-16th May 20 and the flight anxiety is kicking in already!
Unread 16 May 19, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
DreamDisney
Gone all Goofy

We are going 9th - 23rd May, so am keeping an eye out for good prices. Only Thomas Cook quoting at the moment, and the prices when I first looked (25th April), were 30 pp more then, than they are now. But they haven't changed in a couple of weeks. So looking forward to the other airlines releasing prices for those dates

We are 2 adults and 1 child (3), wishing to travel from LGW to MCO direct, and I am hoping to get us all booked, with luggage for 1k or under. If I could get that with Virgin (so seat booking included), then even better. Seen some April prices from them recently around this mark. Keeping fingers and toes crossed I can get similar for May, and fully prepared to wait it out! lol
DreamDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our First Family WDW Holiday.
Unread 16 May 19, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
webby3
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I booked my 230 flights mentioned earlier with NetFlights, not direct with Virgin.
webby3 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
a surprise 40th celebration
Unread 16 May 19, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by DreamDisney View Post
We are going 9th - 23rd May, so am keeping an eye out for good prices. Only Thomas Cook quoting at the moment, and the prices when I first looked (25th April), were 30 pp more then, than they are now. But they haven't changed in a couple of weeks. So looking forward to the other airlines releasing prices for those dates

We are 2 adults and 1 child (3), wishing to travel from LGW to MCO direct, and I am hoping to get us all booked, with luggage for 1k or under. If I could get that with Virgin (so seat booking included), then even better. Seen some April prices from them recently around this mark. Keeping fingers and toes crossed I can get similar for May, and fully prepared to wait it out! lol
We're flying the same dates. I'd be delighted to get flights for a similar price.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
1st time onsite CSR (Plan A )
ResalesDVC