Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 18 Jun 21, 06:37 AM  
Link to this Post
unixgirl
VIP Dibber

I really believe we will get there in November, all adults will be vaccinated by end of September so at that point there is no reason to prevent travel. Flying VA out of LHR to MCO.
unixgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Ilovedisney
VIP Dibber

Hi all

Just bumping this thread as wondered what we are all thinking now about getting to Florida in November/December.
I seem to change my mind almost daily.
Today I'm in a positive mood and have been looking at places to eat/menus.
Anyone else in planning for upcoming Nov/Dec hols?
Ilovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Concerned
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by unixgirl View Post
I really believe we will get there in November, all adults will be vaccinated by end of September so at that point there is no reason to prevent travel. Flying VA out of LHR to MCO.
November looks pretty realistic. Unfortunately I booked for 25 September and I think I'm pretty much shafted. I wish I had booked for November/December, bitterly regretting it now.
Concerned is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
We’re booked 18-31 December. After our August trip was cancelled, we’re hoping this goes ahead. I’ve got a deposit on Disney tickets, but will pay the balance next week so we can start to reserve park days. We’ve never gone at Christmas, so really looking forward to it.

We’ve been discussing options for Christmas dinner - and so far it’s Garden Grill or Liberty Tree Tavern.

DH also said yesterday, it would be nice to stay at Disney for Christmas Day - looked at the prices for the MK resorts - it’s eye watering for 2 nights! Will have to rethink that one.
Old 5 Jul 21, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Shutch8
a Friend of the DIBB

We are flying 16th Dec from Edinburgh to Tampa via Newark and and almost 100% certain we will be okay.
Shutch8 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Susethomasx
Excited about Disney

We’re booked for 4th November and I go from being utterly despondent to 100% certain that we’re going so I’ve decided to stay in the middle and hope and plan for the best whilst also planning to move dates should we need to but right now, it’s looking more on the positive side I think
Susethomasx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Keegan
Apprentice Imagineer

We're going January 8th and absolutely adamant we will get there.

My only worries are testing (mainly testing positive before return flight) and then all the talk of possible winter restrictions if we get another wave.

The final travel restriction update is pencilled for October so im hoping that announces the end of testing as thats my main concern.
Keegan is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Nikkip2019
A Guest at All-Stars

i am just waiting to see if they are going to let kids fly? No good going on a family holiday without your kids lol tempting though haha. I can't wait to go booked to go on the 24th December to 6th January flying to tampa though
Nikkip2019 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

I'm still pretty confident for December 7th,but then I said the same for last year too🤔😳 Fingers crossed 🎄😎🌞
Scotsmomma2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Scotsmomma2 View Post
I'm still pretty confident for December 7th,but then I said the same for last year too🤔😳 Fingers crossed 🎄😎🌞
You and me both Linda (November for us)

Mick