Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 20 Jun 21, 06:56 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyM
Getting Excited

I had accommodation booked with them for Christmas/ New Year fortnight in 2019. 6 weeks before we were due to go they informed us the place we’d booked had been sold and therefore we couldn’t stay their. I was really concerned that at such short notice we would struggle to find accommodation for 6 of us. Debbie’s Villas were amazing, really working hard to find us alternatives. They gave us a range of options to choose from including villas they didn’t previously have on their books, they really went all out to find us something. We ended up in a beautiful 5 bedroom villa with a pool which was a much higher level than we had originally booked, with no extra cost. I couldn’t rate their services highly enough.
Old 20 Jun 21, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ziggyzag View Post
I booked with Debbies villas, nothing but good to say, changed my May booking last year to this May, then changed it to June, and now changed it to August, (I had to have a different villa as the one we were orginally in was booked for August, but was able to look for a villa in the price range I paid and choose which one I wanted)
I didn’t know that I could switch villas? We went with shorter dates because the villa we booked was already booked for next year. I should have asked them.🙈
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
nth09
Apprentice Imagineer

nth09's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Anyone know what their cancellation terms are? Obviously with the unusual circumstances we are now living in free cancellation (in some case up to 30 days before) on sites like vrbo are very attractive.
nth09 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
mseagle
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by nth09 View Post
Anyone know what their cancellation terms are? Obviously with the unusual circumstances we are now living in free cancellation (in some case up to 30 days before) on sites like vrbo are very attractive.
As was said earlier this is a booking platform, so cancellation policies, like vrbo, will be the terms and conditions of the individual villa owners. Certainly in these times the majority of owners are trying to be as accommodating as possible.

Beautiful 4 Bedroom Villa with private pool and spa on the popular High Grove Community

Lovely view over a conservation area

Villa website : www.floridavillausa.com
mseagle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List