Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 25 Apr 19, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
returnplanning
Imagineer

Is anyone phoning WDTC?

I'm assuming that the phone lines are as rammed as the website?

Just realised that I wanted 2 nights more than I had booked, so will need to phone them...
Old 25 Apr 19, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
suehen
Imagineer

I Called them about 9.00 waited just over an hour but was also queuing on the website. Ended up no availability for the dates for my 3 choices of resorts. Have ended up going to Attraction Tickets Direct but will have to wait a few weeks before it will be confirmed. I did not want to book a different resort as there are 7 of us going and these were the 3 we all agreed on just hope SSR is confirmed.
suehen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 19, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
returnplanning
Imagineer

I'm at work at the mo, so can't call them and hang on, but I am hoping that as I am after an extension that is after FD ends should be ok...
Old 25 Apr 19, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Mingo
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Originally Posted by suehen View Post
I Called them about 9.00 waited just over an hour but was also queuing on the website. Ended up no availability for the dates for my 3 choices of resorts. Have ended up going to Attraction Tickets Direct but will have to wait a few weeks before it will be confirmed. I did not want to book a different resort as there are 7 of us going and these were the 3 we all agreed on just hope SSR is confirmed.
ATD are coming up with lots of availability for dates and hotels that aren’t on Disney website. How do we know they will actually honour bookings? Don’t want book with them if turns out in 2 weeks it isn’t available?
Mingo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 19, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
signtalker
Imagineer

I want to see if I can upgrade to a preferred room, not sure in my excitement I missed it, or it isn’t avalible, so will need to call

Jules
signtalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 19, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
suehen
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
ATD are coming up with lots of availability for dates and hotels that aren’t on Disney website. How do we know they will actually honour bookings? Don’t want book with them if turns out in 2 weeks it isn’t available?
I know but with no availability with Disney Direct ,and if they end up not honouring the booking then I think it will be offsite as I will not book a hotel I do not want to stay at the 2 times we have been changed because of building work we have not really enjoyed the 2 hotels. It would not have been that bad but until a few weeks ago there was availability were we wanted to stay for a 6 weeks either way.
suehen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 19, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
suehen
Imagineer

Originally Posted by signtalker View Post
I want to see if I can upgrade to a preferred room, not sure in my excitement I missed it, or it isn’t avalible, so will need to call

Jules
It is a preferred room in SSR I have on the booking from ATD.
Old 25 Apr 19, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
DigitalOlli
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by suehen View Post
It is a preferred room in SSR I have on the booking from ATD.

did you book SSR today at ATD?

They say me that they cant book it
DigitalOlli is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 19, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
stormflm595
Very Serious Dibber

I've booked a standard at AKL with ATD and my confirmation email I've had from them says nothing about it being a provisional booking - I'm assuming that it will be fully honoured, or should I be worried?!
Old 25 Apr 19, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
FlyingToDisney
Earning More Ears

I've been queuing to get on the website since 8:45 this morning. In the meantime I search around and got a deal from Netflights - 23rd May for 2 weeks - staying at Caribbean Beach with DD. 14 4 7 ultimate ticket, $200 gift card and magical transfers for £5997 this was £1000 cheaper than Disney Direct yesterday!
FlyingToDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List