Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 12 Jun 21, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
EllieP
Imagineer

Villa Community help

Hi,
We are currently looking for accommodation for next year. We will be going July/Aug and looking for a villa for 10 nights. I’m liking the look of Windsor Palms, Windsor Hills and Terra Verde resorts. Not stayed in any of these but wonder if any of you can offer some advice. The reason I’m swayed to these resorts as there seems to be plenty of activities for my 16 and 17 year old daughters to go and explore on the resort. We are looking for 4 bed villas and not townhouse accommodation with private pool but with the ailing to go to communal areas/clubhouse/gym also. Are these nice resorts for those that have stayed? Also looking at the map, Terra verde seems a bit further down 192, is it quite a trek down as we tend to eat around the Bonefish Grill/Red Lobster area of 192.
Thank you for any advice.
EllieP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 21, 01:42 AM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

There are definitely alot more restaurants near Windsor Hills and Windsor Palms. There will be even more by next year as the area is still growing.
Old 13 Jun 21, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
EllieP
Imagineer

Yes agree with this, we have stayed in Emerald Island previously and really love that area. The resorts theme selves are appealing for my daughters to be able to wander around and go for a walk by themselves as opposed to some communities where there isn’t a lot going on. I think the cinema room, clubhouse and pool table etc will give them something to do and have a look at if they want to go off together while we’re chilling in the villa.
EllieP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 21, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
I have not stayed at Terra Verde but can recommend Windsor Hills and Windsor Palms. Please see my review of an amazing Dibb villa on Windsor Palms. We love the location as well as all the facilities
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 21, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
EllieP
Imagineer

Thank you for your reply, are both Windsor Hills and Windsor Palms very similar in terms of resort facilities? I know there are lots of townhouses but we are looking for a villa with full size pool and spa, games room etc. Fro what I’ve seen both resorts look very similar in terms of what they offer but just wonder if one is better than the other from those that have stayed in both?
Old 13 Jun 21, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
I think Windsor Hills is newer although someone may correct me! We have stayed at Windsor Palms more and the villa I have reviewed has fantastic facilities. It's been a while since we stayed at Windsor Hills but I do remember loving it. Both have a great location... In the past we have rented through Virgin Holidays (named community), directly through owners on the Windsor Palms website and most recently through the Dibb... Have loved all the villas but going back to the Dibb one next Summer!
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 21, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
EllieP
Imagineer

Yes I’ve put a request in the Dibb villa section but I think many are already booked. Didn’t think about the resort website direct. Will have a look on there. Which Dibb villa have you stayed in?
Old 13 Jun 21, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
Mobile

Hi we have stayed at Palm Tree Villa in Windsor Palms. I really recommend it and can’t wait to get back next summer.. Unfortunately I think it is pretty booked up already for next July and August but worth having a look.. Michelle and Chris are lovely to deal with and have been especially helpful through the last year..