Photo, Video & Vlogs Photography, Video and Vlog discussions

Old 5 Jun 20, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
penguin19
Imagineer

penguin19's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Bazinga 39 View Post
What do you mean by sketchy, can you be more specific?
There is a lot out there about them, I don't feel it's the place to say it but a quick google brings up a lot.

Hey, I like the trackers, and they seem to have come a long way and do a great job these days - but they do have a bit of a past, and many videos of years gone by are not like the family friendly reputation they have now. Heck even recently a video in a local park caused a bit of a storm due to a few comments they made...

I'm happy they have come out and acknowledged mistakes they made in the past, people change and they clearly have, but I was just pointing our they were not a young couple when this happened, they were 30.

DCL - 19,21,21,22,23,23
penguin19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 20, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by penguin19 View Post
There is a lot out there about them, I don't feel it's the place to say it but a quick google brings up a lot.

Hey, I like the trackers, and they seem to have come a long way and do a great job these days - but they do have a bit of a past, and many videos of years gone by are not like the family friendly reputation they have now. Heck even recently a video in a local park caused a bit of a storm due to a few comments they made...

I'm happy they have come out and acknowledged mistakes they made in the past, people change and they clearly have, but I was just pointing our they were not a young couple when this happened, they were 30.
A quick google has not enlightened me to “sketchy” behaviour at all.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 20, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
mandevillepete
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Nor me
Old 5 Jun 20, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Mobile

Unfortunately a lot of bitter and sad people out there.

I remember last year a lot being addressed about another forum (GG) and they abuse they received on there!

Some strange people out there
Old 5 Jun 20, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Pretty sure I would not think it was sketchy either
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 20, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by penguin19 View Post

I watched the recent park videos and can’t remember anything that people could take offence at, I suppose there are some people that look to be offended by everything though
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 20, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Fraser789
Very Serious Dibber

You can't say anything these days without people being offended.

They both left Twitter last year because they was getting so much abuse when they announced the pregnancy. It's ridiculous.
Fraser789 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 20, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
colin39
Imagineer

Once again the haters are hating on tim and jen , however they have said that they will pull the vlogs apologized , so the benefit of the doubt should be given, imho👍

Edited at 04:42 PM.
colin39 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 20, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Weddingnyc
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by mandevillepete View Post
Nor me
One of their first Disney videos they were talking about getting stuff free from Disney by complaining, another was talking about renting a wheelchair to get to the front of a queue. Both comments were made jokingly, and I’m sure it isn’t something that they’d say now. I don’t know of any other bits, other than the two they mentioned on the recent video.

If I made 4000 videos in the past 11 years I’m sure there would be things in there I would regret too, but they’ve deleted the 2 videos and are educating themselves.
NY and Boston July 2020
Weddingnyc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 20, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

I watch Tim and Jen every week and i think the hate and jealousy towards them is disgusting. However with everything thats going on at the moment, i genuinely wouldnt be surprised if Disney dropped them, i hope i am wrong. I have seen the "urban" video and i think the comment that will tip it for Disney is the drug dealer one, i could be wrong and they may accept their apology but i doubt it

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List