Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 8 Oct 20, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile Teenage / young adult male gifts

What are the teenage and young adult males in your life wanting/getting for Christmas?
My middle son wants a surprise 😳
Money is no good, he likes to have a present but I am not getting something just for the sake of it. So I am interested in what other lads are getting (main gift)
Luckily he doesn’t want the new x box 🥳
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Tigger71
Imagineer

Tigger71's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
How old is he? Its the hardest ! My DS is 17 next week and then its not long to Christmas... He doesnt want money either and asked for a Ps4 game (the new fifa) and a Man City top. Thats it... aaaarrrgggghhh!😩

I know he has mentioned BT sport and you can get that without having their broadband package so thinking of giving that at £25/month.

For Christmas he will get a new mobile phone.

Last Christmas I got him a gym membership ... obviously not been able to use that much..

Any specific hobbies or interests?
Old 8 Oct 20, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tigger71 View Post
How old is he? Its the hardest ! My DS is 17 next week and then its not long to Christmas... He doesnt want money either and asked for a Ps4 game (the new fifa) and a Man City top. Thats it... aaaarrrgggghhh!😩

I know he has mentioned BT sport and you can get that without having their broadband package so thinking of giving that at £25/month.

For Christmas he will get a new mobile phone.

Last Christmas I got him a gym membership ... obviously not been able to use that much..

Any specific hobbies or interests?
Its so difficult isn’t it lol
My husband and I were chatting about it whist walking our dog. He doesn’t need anything, he doesn’t even need aftershave because it has hardly been used.
We built a gym in the back garden so when he is not at boxing or rugby he is in there. He will be getting new training clothes & trainers. Just had new rugby boots. So nothing that could be a main gift.
He could do with a new set of golf clubs but they have hardly been this year with our lovely covid 🤨
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
JudeB
Imagineer

JudeB's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Mobile

My DS is 16 and wants a skateboard, pair of Airforce 1 trainers and a watch.
Old 9 Oct 20, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by JudeB View Post
My DS is 16 and wants a skateboard, pair of Airforce 1 trainers and a watch.
He has actually mentioned some nike airforce 👍🏻👍🏻
Old 9 Oct 20, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

My son is only into gaming, he spends a lot of money on getting the best things for his set up. I know he wants a new keyboard for Christmas, the price of these things are crazy but it is the only thing he is interested in.
Old 9 Oct 20, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jakey Neverland View Post
My son is only into gaming, he spends a lot of money on getting the best things for his set up. I know he wants a new keyboard for Christmas, the price of these things are crazy but it is the only thing he is interested in.
We’re the same. Our son has built his own computer and now just wants to upgrade bits, which cost ridiculous prices! I usually end up asking him to send me links to specific bits he wants and then we pick what to get based on price/availability!
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
archibald
Imagineer

Mine still write a letter to Father Christmas. The rules haven't changed since they were tiny - you can write anything at all that you would like, and if you're lucky you'll get something from the list, or you might get something that Father Christmas thinks you'll like. In reality they've typically got most of the stuff written on their lists - some stuff they asked for didn't actually exist, and they were never going to get piglets. The 'letters' have got easier for me over the years with the addition of websites, photographs and prices!

They both want sheep this year.
archibald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridadreams View Post
We’re the same. Our son has built his own computer and now just wants to upgrade bits, which cost ridiculous prices! I usually end up asking him to send me links to specific bits he wants and then we pick what to get based on price/availability!
I told my parents last week he purchased a £160.00 mouse and they nearly died lol It is his money though and only real enjoyment, could be spending on much worse.
Old 9 Oct 20, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jakey Neverland View Post
I told my parents last week he purchased a £160.00 mouse and they nearly died lol It is his money though and only real enjoyment, could be spending on much worse.
My thoughts exactly!
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List