Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 19 Jul 20, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
raven45678
Helping Minnie

Can I just ask - which address or contact did you use to make these arrangements? I want to ask if we can 'pause' our APs too, but I'm not sure of the best contact to use.
Thanks!
raven45678 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 20, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

guestservices@universalorlando.com
Old 19 Jul 20, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

I used their contact us box this morning. They replied a few hours later.

They offered to cancel our current AP's and give us a 5 month AP that is will never expire which we can start anytime.

Awesome customer service. Thank you Universal - you have certainly generated some customer loyalty from us for the future!
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
kingstefan21
Excited about Disney

kingstefan21's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Another positive report for universal customer service. Same day reply offering to stop our current passes (originally expiring in Sept but due to extension Dec) for same passes with 6 month expiry from first use.

Not what I expected when contacting them very impressed.
Homewood Suites 2020
kingstefan21 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 20, 06:52 AM  
Link to this Post
mike4scuba
Imagineer

mike4scuba's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by kingstefan21 View Post
Another positive report for universal customer service. Same day reply offering to stop our current passes (originally expiring in Sept but due to extension Dec) for same passes with 6 month expiry from first use.

Not what I expected when contacting them very impressed.
Think I need to get back in touch about our annual passes. Will it make a difference if you paid via flex payments
mike4scuba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 20, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparky0309
Proud to wear my Ears

Was originally offered 2 weeks next May in place of passes which were due to run out this sept, should have been twice this year to use them, that would have been 3 uses over the year But went back to customer services to say several people on here have had them suspended to be restarted next year for remainder of pass and they came back and agreed to do this for me, excellent Cust service can’t beat it as far as I’m concerned.
Sparky0309 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 20, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
mike4scuba
Imagineer

mike4scuba's Reviews
Mobile

Just emailed them I will see what they offer
2016 Boardwalk Villas
2015 Pop Century
2014 Old Key West
mike4scuba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 20, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sparky0309 View Post
Was originally offered 2 weeks next May in place of passes which were due to run out this sept, should have been twice this year to use them, that would have been 3 uses over the year But went back to customer services to say several people on here have had them suspended to be restarted next year for remainder of pass and they came back and agreed to do this for me, excellent Cust service can’t beat it as far as I’m concerned.
Ooh that’s good. I think I’m going to email them again. They have currently given me 3 park tickets for two weeks but is great but if they can pause our AP’s even better.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 20, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
mike4scuba
Imagineer

mike4scuba's Reviews
i rang universal and this is the result.

need to carry on paying my remaining flex payments until the last payment then cancel further payments.

they have put a block on our cards.

the next time we visit the parks they will reactivate the cards and they will expire 7 months from that date. there is no time limit on when we have to return.

pleased with that outcome
Old 25 Jul 20, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
raven45678
Helping Minnie

Just wanted to say that I emailed guest services using the email suggested by Rescuer on Thursday, and received a reply today offering to freeze our APs so we could start them again for six months from when we next use them. Unsurprisingly I have accepted. Thanks for this thread, it has saved us quite a bit! And I have to say I'm very happy with the customer service from Universal.
raven45678 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List